Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can see Cheryl now helping.
1696240979370.png

Good morning all.
Had a pile of old trucks at one time but my favorite is the 29 AA I have now. Just a putter, slow but a blast to drive.

I got a guy coming to cut the trees down and grind the stumps. He's a retired LEO and has cut for me in the past. I still have the burn pile in the meadow to burn so any of the little stuff cut I'll throw there. Next week someday I'll put a light to it.

Well I did nothing yesterday but I feel good today so I can live with that. Tonight is MNF so I won't get anything done after work, forecast says no rain Fri Sat Sun next weekend, hope that hangs on.

I got a guy coming to cut the trees down and grind the stumps. He's a retired LEO and has cut for me in the past. I still have the burn pile in the meadow to burn so any of the little stuff cut I'll throw there. Next week someday I'll put a light to it.
How many trees? They just lifted the burn ban here but I haven't torched my pile yet

I had to order two alarms for the truck camper; an LP/CO and carbon monoxide one. Got tired of hearing the beeping, the reset only worked for a day or two. They are from when it was built in 2017, so I think end-of-life alarms, they are only supposed to be good for a max of 5 years anyway from what I have read.

I had to order two alarms for the truck camper; an LP/CO and carbon monoxide one. Got tired of hearing the beeping, the reset only worked for a day or two. They are from when it was built in 2017, so I think end-of-life alarms, they are only supposed to be good for a max of 5 years anyway from what I have read.
Sounds like it. Had to do the same with one of my smoke.detectors.

Here's my "this years wood" pile, splitting it up front to throw the bark into burn pile. Worked on it Saturday pulling some of the rounds out.

IMG_0187.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

Morning all. Busy day in the garage yesterday... slow getting moving today

I really need to mow the lawn... it has definitely recovered from the drought...

I am going to take a down day and try to let the shoulder heal a bit. It is angry this morning. I worked in a sling all day yesterday trying to ensure I did not use left arm. Borderline successful. Carrying lumber one armed sucks! Our delinquent renter really helped me out! In fact he brought his wife and Jodi put her to work painting and caulking trim! Worked out great. I paid him at 25 an hour to help me and Jodi paid her 15 an hour to help her. Went towards their rent!

-
Back