Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyhow, last night went to a Halloween party at a friend's house. She went as a LEO, I made it easy on me and went as a mechanic with a wrench and rags in my pockets.. Was pretty fun, but got home early. Maybe 11:00 p.m. No worries..
1000002766.jpg

1000002765.jpg

Found out it was a car crash that killed my Plt Sgt

Ok I need a little help. I am finally getting around to fixing the turn signals in the dart. I’ve been watching a video on replacing the switch but have only found one on a replacing the switch in a challenger and not a dart. My first question is…would there be much difference between the two in replacement? Second question….besides the switch is there anything else that may need replacing while I am in there in regards to the turn signal that I should be aware of and check out in order to have the proper parts on hand.

Ok I need a little help. I am finally getting around to fixing the turn signals in the dart. I’ve been watching a video on replacing the switch but have only found one on a replacing the switch in a challenger and not a dart. My first question is…would there be much difference between the two in replacement? Second question….besides the switch is there anything else that may need replacing while I am in there in regards to the turn signal that I should be aware of and check out in order to have the proper parts on hand.
Guess your talking about the switch in the steering column?

First disconnect the battery. Although I'm sure you already know that.

Yes. Sorry.
Do you know how to take the steering wheel off? Sorry Steph I'm not trying to belittle your knowledge and not much help but should be pretty easy and defiantly while your in there the horn is connected in there with a spring and it has a rub block if you google it should show you a picture of it and would use some Dialectric grease on that and the turn signals as well but think some others might have a bit more knowledge.

-
Back