Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

5o7c91.jpg

I finally did get that other pic of full front view added to previous post. I'll add it here too if it takes all damn day...
Those who know whats what, and look close enough, should notice bumperettes at bumper bolts and braces rather than additional holes drilled in bumpers between the braces. No problem at front bumper but reverse lamps had to be relocated.
Practical reason to do this? Strength. Any old used tire tied to this bumperette spacing and mounting is how one vehicle would push another back in the day with slim chance of bending anything. Doesn't really apply today when most everything else in the street has a plastic bumper skin. I did state "back in the day". LOL
OEM bumper bolts in the trunk if you want to sell the bumperettes on ebay.
If you have 12K, you can add this sweet "semi butch" of a girl to your herd of classics. She's located about 15 minutes from Clemson U. Easley S.C. Zip 29642. Message me. I log in here once or twice per week. I'll get back to you.
By the way..., She hasn't had a good bath since 2019 but should clean up nice enough for your local cruise-in.
Even the vintage polished stainless frames around her license plates draw attention. I've been offered a hundred each for those more than once over the years. I don't know what the cost new but I do know where they were purchased. At the place where one would walk along behind glass watching their girl get a bath.

399748311_1286975335352773_8551420151361334054_n.jpg

I finally did get that other pic of full front view added to previous post. I'll add it here too if it takes all damn day...
Those who know whats what, and look close enough, should notice bumperettes at bumper bolts and braces rather than additional holes drilled in bumpers between the braces. No problem at front bumper but reverse lamps had to be relocated.
Practical reason to do this? Strength. Any old used tire tied to this bumperette spacing and mounting is how one vehicle would push another back in the day with slim chance of bending anything. Doesn't really apply today when most everything else in the street has a plastic bumper skin. I did state "back in the day". LOL
OEM bumper bolts in the trunk if you want to sell the bumperettes on ebay.
If you have 12K, you can add this sweet "semi butch" of a girl to your herd of classics. She's located about 15 minutes from Clemson U. Easley S.C. Zip 29642. Message me. I log in here once or twice per week. I'll get back to you.
By the way..., She hasn't had a good bath since 2019 but should clean up nice enough for your local cruise-in.
Even the vintage polished stainless frames around her license plates draw attention. I've been offered a hundred each for those more than once over the years. I don't know what the cost new but I do know where they were purchased. At the place where one would walk along behind glass watching their girl get a bath.

View attachment 1716164832
I haven't checked but I hope you started a sale thread on it. The coffee shop thread isn't for sales.

I haven't checked but I hope you started a sale thread on it. The coffee shop thread isn't for sales.
I wish I could. This forum software just doesn't like me. It would take hours to do here what I can do at Craigs list in minutes (I'm guessing, never tried to sell anything there).

I wish I could. This forum software just doesn't like me. It would take hours to do here what I can do at Craigs list in minutes (I'm guessing, never tried to sell anything there).
Interesting. I didn't remember you were having issues. I hate to say it but you are the only one here that I know that can't start a wanted ad. I haven't heard anyone else having issues so it sounds like it might be an issue on your end. Have you sent Joey a PM about it?

Let me ask you this, can you start a thread just not in the Marketplace forums? If so, make up your ad in a General forum and let me know. I can easily move it for you. What I can't do is turn your posts above into a sale ad.

When my buddy and I went deer and elk observing in Colorado, near Rifle. 90% of the farm livestock near the National Forest hunting areas were either in a blanket or painted, yes, that kinda painted in some variety of a sublime, safety orange, neon pink so they were less likely to be mistaken for a game animal. :lol: :lol::elmer:

-
Back