Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep it is cold here. Jodi howled when I went to town yesterday. She thinks I am a fashion icon. What’s not to like, the warmest hat I own, wool vest over cutoff sleeve flannel shirt over a hoodie? And obligatory cold weather bandana. It begs the question, Farmer chic? Or redneck chic?

View attachment 1716193555
Depends on do you just raise small farm animals or just get emotionally involved?

It's Wedgie Wednesday!

wedgie.jpg

Good morning :D

Yep it is cold here. Jodi howled when I went to town yesterday. She thinks I am a fashion icon. What’s not to like, the warmest hat I own, wool vest over cutoff sleeve flannel shirt over a hoodie? And obligatory cold weather bandana. It begs the question, Farmer chic? Or redneck chic?

All I can think of is you walking around town asking everyone the same question....

"You hunt Grizz?"

:lol:

IMG_4502.jpeg

Screenshot_20240117_085937_Google.jpg

Welcome To My Man Cave ( Let me ask my wife first)
On a side note, last ah....what was that day ..ah.... oh hell, the last warm unfozzen day :lol: I found an old lighted flashing light sign still in its old 1977 box with a full set of red and black letters and numbers, like new but used, going to add some fun stuff later, just can't think of what to display on it.
This cold weather put my creative side in to hibernation.

View attachment 1716193552

All I can think of is you walking around town asking everyone the same question....

"You hunt Grizz?"

:lol:

View attachment 1716193568

View attachment 1716193569
Hah! Best movie ever! Mine is a full cape, had I been thinking I would have wrapped tail around front, it is quite elegant! I did not know Jodi was going to take pix! She had to send to her Sister, who can’t believe Jodi married a farmer!

Hah! Best movie ever! Mine is a full cape, had I been thinking I would have wrapped tail around front, it is quite elegant! I did not know Jodi was going to take pix! She had to send to her Sister, who can’t believe Jodi married a farmer!

Well.... I'm still putting Josey Wales ahead of Jeremiah Johnson.

Well.... I'm still putting Josey Wales ahead of Jeremiah Johnson.
Funny you say that, here is yours truly defending his State Title dressed in……. Commissioned, hand custom sewn replica of Josey Wales poncho! Yep I am a fan. Notice spalted maple grips on smoke wagons! That was a good day!

IMG_6292.jpeg

IMG_6293.jpeg

Funny you say that, here is yours truly defending his State Title dressed in……. Commissioned, hand custom sewn replica of Josey Wales poncho! Yep I am a fan. Notice spalted maple grips on smoke wagons! That was a good day!

View attachment 1716193578

View attachment 1716193579
No room for fumbling a round I bet, would love to watch one of these in person, watch a few on utube and can't believe how fast , I watched one a few weeks back a fellow was loading a wheel gun/pistol like the old west Pistol, army.

No room for fumbling a round I bet, would love to watch one of these in person, watch a few on utube and can't believe how fast , I watched one a few weeks back a fellow was loading a wheel gun/pistol like the old west Pistol, army.
It is very fast, we are allowed to modify our equipment all we want on inside but cannot modify outside with exception of grips etc. I compete in what is called gunfighter class. You have to shoot rifle, shotgun and pistol transition from one to another. In my class we have to have a pistol in each hand at same time and simultaneously shoot multiple different targets. It is a hoot! I just use my left eye on left side and right eye on right side like a hammer head shark! Hah! Well not really but it does take a bit of practice!

My buddy in ND tried to get me on the ice for fishing. I explained I was from the South and we were born with our parents beating us if we ever got out on the ice! I told him I would go, but he better have a long rope as I was tying it to a tree, and I was wearing a life jacket full time and no way on gods green earth was he getting me in a vehicle on the ice. He never asked again!

We like to take first timers out on the ice in the truck. When the truck gets on the ice we say, roll the windows down in case we go through. Scares the crap out of them
And of course when the ice cracks or sings we all run telling the new guy the ice is breaking
But seriously, if you don't have a boat ice fishing is a good way to fish all the spots you can't get to from shore in the Summer

photo 4.JPG

IMG_4334.jpg

Morning fellers and fellet, 28deg here this morning. Horses were a lot happier. Need to get some things done in the garage after breakfast and coffee.

Morning weather watchers nothing to report still nice. Heading up to the Marine base today for a little golf. It’s one of the best courses in DOD a few holes running along the ocean. It’s called the military Pebble Beach which is a beautiful course in California for you non-golfers. A few pic from our tour yesterday. Have a great day.

IMG_2427.jpeg

IMG_2425.jpeg

IMG_2430.jpeg

IMG_2063.jpeg

yes.

Morning, yep we got no cell service on the place unless you are in the house. We are to far from, well anything! We radio up in the morning, Do a comms check and start our day. I have a tendency to do stupid stuff and I am always alone and it is a good size farm. Radio is the only way to go!
Does Gracie know how to use it for when you go down hard? :poke:

-
Back