Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My computer just died. I had to get on my iPad to say hi. When it rains it pours. Glad the truck is running good.

I filled it up and after the injectors started cleaning out at top speed (55) it runs much better. Just does not shift right, great going through them manually. Should get it figured out in a bit.

No I appreciate it, it was we were both "how" Just the first response. I liked her super knowledgeable.

Maybe the one hose was a vacuum to make it shift

Good call I do not know if it has a modulator or not will look this morning. I figure it is the kickdown adjustment. Do you remember if you put the converter bolts in? I never took off the cover.

Fng Skidmark is drinking my coffee this will be interesting when Harley gets here!

Granddogger.......that's funny!

That put a smile on my face too this morning, thanks:coffee2:

Put in a couple days of hard work, it was Earl Klugh Weekend Of Jazz at the resort. It's a challenge because the restaurant fills up all at once and people want to eat fast and get to the next performance. I took care of Mr. Klugh and his large party both nights, nice people.

An acquaintance who just retired (!) and just moved here is coming over, wants to walk on the beach. Time to tidy up around the place. Have a great Sunday guys.

Was out building my 'shingle shuttle' ( I will get pics later) looked at the roof. Heavy frost, looked like it snowed. Starting to defrost already though. Gonna have some breakfast. Should be good after that.

Here it is. Worked great. Since bundles are too heavy for my sister to set on. And too awkward fo me too take off top. I had her put 8-10 shingles on carrier, then I drug em up. I added two little boards on inside of rails. The carrier ramps over them and catches so it stays at top to unload.

Attachments

• 2015-11-15 22.16.16.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 2015-11-15 22.16.47.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 2015-11-15 22.17.13.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 234
Morning. How far did you get on the roof

About 3/4. Partly overlapping the newer section I did several years ago. Just laid them over the top. No caps beyond the first vent we installed. Will go back and cut in the other vents when its all done. Should be able to finish it next weekend.

Leaf and yard work. Anthony was going to help me but with one leg he isn't much good. I was hoping to use him to start pulling out all the Christmas stuff.
If Keith hasn't finished I can help him this Saturday.

About 3/4. Partly overlapping the newer section I did several years ago. Just laid them over the top. No caps beyond the first vent we installed. Will go back and cut in the other vents when its all done. Should be able to finish it next weekend.

Ok I can help Saturday.

-
Back