Swedish 64 DART GT

-
I s
Ok then i know that i asked a friend who goes over a couple of times a year to look for a pair.
Havent found any yet.
And here i Sweden forget it
I see them on eBay but $700 a pair is just stupid. I paid $1200 for the car. I was lucky to have them at all. Headlight rings too. There are repros out there that look pretty good if you need perfection. They aren't cheap either though.

I s
I see them on eBay but $700 a pair is just stupid. I paid $1200 for the car. I was lucky to have them at all. Headlight rings too. There are repros out there that look pretty good if you need perfection. They aren't cheap either though.
Wow 700 i bought all 4 for 400 swedish crowns about 50 bucks.
Maby i should open an export here in sweden 65 and 66 lights are easy to find here in sweden.
63 and 64s are more scarse but the do come up once every year or so.
But as you say not in perfect condition used and abused.
and i dont know if you see the backside of mine if your still intrested.
And what about shipping costs to the us of a.
who sells repos who is the biggest of them? 64 dart arent many who make stuff for have looked around but there arent many who has those odd pieces.
most of them have for 67 and up

Last edited:
Wow 700 i bought all 4 for 400 swedish crowns about 50 bucks.
Maby i should open an export here in sweden 65 and 66 lights are easy to find here in sweden.
63 and 64s are more scarse but the do come up once every year or so.
But as you say not in perfect condition used and abused.
and i dont know if you see the backside of mine if your still intrested.
And what about shipping costs to the us of a.
who sells repos who is the biggest of them? 64 dart arent many who make stuff for have looked around but there arent many who has those odd pieces.
most of them have for 67 and up
the only one I know of is Laysons. The lenses you have all appear to be in recent shape. Can't tell where they are glued. Mine are ok but one is pretty sun faded. I love the color you chose and the wheels are exactly what I want for mine. Someday....For now I do the best I can with what I got. Not much extra income at the moment. I proudly drive it everyday knowing I have torn it apart and put it all back together.

the only one I know of is Laysons. The lenses you have all appear to be in recent shape. Can't tell where they are glued. Mine are ok but one is pretty sun faded. I love the color you chose and the wheels are exactly what I want for mine. Someday....For now I do the best I can with what I got. Not much extra income at the moment. I proudly drive it everyday knowing I have torn it apart and put it all back together.
You should be Proud over the the car it looks nice.
And t hanks för the tip about laysons cant aford it but now i know where i can find them.
I mean its over 50 years old and everybody including me dont have unlimited money.
I am a senior citizen and my pension is not fat saved 3 years for the paint job.
Traded a moped and some misc tools for the engine and trans.
the swede
Still spell and Wright as an a .....

This is the backside of the nicest one
I have a freind who is a magitian whith Glue and a soldering iron.
the swede

20180419_170712.jpg

Nice project you have going !
Not many of those early Abodys around in decent shape:/

yep
The car is in good shape for a swedish car from 64. by the looks of it havent been welded so mutch. snow and salt country here.
both wheelhouses in the back are fixed ant the front fenders are not in very good shape.
but useable those are very hard to find. have don some wire loom fixing and interior work pics are comming.
had two more heart faliurs since the last time i been here but thats life and it is going even slower now.
Best regs to all Jeppe the swede

-
Back