The Dart has paint !!!

-
Awesome build. Very nice work & thanks for sharing the Darts progress with us. Which coating did you use on your exhaust manifolds. The eastwood coating on my Valiants manifolds is starting to flake off.

Oldschoolcuda

Looks great man!!! I hope to see it at Spring Fling. At the rate your going, it will be there.

Awesome build. Very nice work & thanks for sharing the Darts progress with us. Which coating did you use on your exhaust manifolds. The eastwood coating on my Valiants manifolds is starting to flake off.

Oldschoolcuda

Eastwood high heat is what I use. I have always had good luck with it.

Looks great man!!! I hope to see it at Spring Fling. At the rate your going, it will be there.

At this point the only thing that could stop me is $.

Interior will be expensive. Still trying to figure out if I am going to leave the bench in or go buckets. One way or another I will see you there.

Johnny, if you are looking at Legendary, they are having that 25% off deal until the end of the year.

I know that doesn't help if you don't have the cash, not sure if you knew. A friendly heads up!

Johnny, if you are looking at Legendary, they are having that 25% off deal until the end of the year.

I know that doesn't help if you don't have the cash, not sure if you knew. A friendly heads up!

Excellant, thanks for the heads up.

Granny sleeper in Green Go, with a bumble stripe !!!!! :-k

Might be hard to pull off.8)

LOL, Thats what I was thinking. Kinda like when I built the Scamp. Great sleeper till I started it. The 3" flowmaster kinda killed it.

Getting a little closer to lighting this thing up.
Installed the radiator,dist/wires,exhaust,wiring.
Need to install the gas tank,trans lines,hoses, etc. Hope she runs !!!!

Thanks all !!!!

faucet pics 639.jpg

faucet pics 642.jpg

Right back at you Dave.

That bad boy dont look so factory either !!!!!! :-D

dude.....that is SUPER clean. Nice work Johnny. I can't wait to see it at the Fling.

Spring Fling ?..............I'm trying. lol

Installed the sway bar today. Went very well. Used some Energy Suspension brackets and bushings. Came out nice !!!!!
Part # 5.5134G

faucet pics 645.jpg

faucet pics 646.jpg

Spring Fling ?..............I'm trying. lol

Installed the sway bar today. Went very well. Used some Energy Suspension brackets and bushings. Came out nice !!!!!
Part # 5.5134G

That looks like a better bracket than the factory stuff. Again, nice work Johnny, that Dart is looking sweet! :toothy10:

Just read thru your whole thread. I can't imagine the hours you have invested in our car. Your attention to detail is impeccable. Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

-
Back