The Tangerine Machine; '75 Dart Sport

-
Car got back saturday morning, and it moves .

Yesterday worked on just tuning and driving; tuning and driving etc .

Today pretty much just putting miles on it.

Sometime this week getting exhaust done .

Car got back saturday morning, and it moves .

Yesterday worked on just tuning and driving; tuning and driving etc .

Today pretty much just putting miles on it.

Sometime this week getting exhaust done .

How's it feel? Have you opened it up and gotten on it yet? I got my engine torn apart. I'm working on a wire tuck now :D Everything will be under the fenders lol.

Sorry for the long wait for update. Heres the update

360 runs great. Been driving the car again daily since build was complete

Now in the process of building a 8.75 rear end with upgraded axles and strange long studs. 3.55 sure grip. View attachment securedownload.jpg

Converting all fours to big bolt now. Attempting to find disc set up for the front.

I'm going with some new wheels now also. Going with "Torque Thrust D Satin Black" rims.

15x4.5 for front. 15x8.5 for backs. Got new tires for the new front wheels because I wanted to go smaller. (185/65/15) and they seem to look really nice.
View attachment securedownload (1).jpg

and heres just some candid shots

View attachment 1422467_867216463289297_5392355710552758655_n.jpg

View attachment 10511188_867216173289326_1519178354301520062_n.jpg

View attachment 10678809_867217303289213_9181994924868669490_n.jpg

Got the 8.75 rear end in. Fit pretty well and installiation was without incident. The back wheels and tires fit surprisingly . It was a 50/50 for a little bit there. All is well. The car looks soooo much better with the black wheels and the skinnies in the front and fats in the back. 100% increase. Now just a little tuning and the car will be happy . I will be at the Alameda car show this next saturday so if you see my car or my pops car feel free to introduce yourself !

View attachment IMG_4437.jpg

View attachment IMG_4444.jpg

View attachment IMG_4337.jpg

View attachment IMG_4442.jpg

View attachment IMG_4398.jpg

View attachment IMG_4234.jpg

Dude, I think it is looking badass! I was re-reading through your thread, and wanted to address the black engine bay. I know a lot of people are not fans of the "blacked out" engine bay, but with the color combo you did on the engine, it really showcases it under there! I am jealous of how well you pulled the orange/black combo together.

I really hope to see your car in person one day soon!

Dude, I think it is looking badass! I was re-reading through your thread, and wanted to address the black engine bay. I know a lot of people are not fans of the "blacked out" engine bay, but with the color combo you did on the engine, it really showcases it under there! I am jealous of how well you pulled the orange/black combo together.

I really hope to see your car in person one day soon!

Yeah man, just let me know. I've been really wanting to get my car next to some other orange dusters/dart sports/ demons. I rarely ever see orange and black duster bodies at car shows. and yeah the whole idea of the car was to go orange and black as much as possible. I knew I was gonna want an orange block and black accents so to bring it out I figured the black bay would look nice, thanks for the support ! :cheers:

Next up is disc brakes and go wing.

Any one have any quick recommendations on either ?

what size is your rear tire? 275/60/15?

Nice ride. I have to agree about the go wing, I think it might take away from the car. Just my opinion. Makes me wish I was on a high school budget.:coffee2:

-
Back