the what pisses u off thread

-
Illegal aliens wanting rights.
Welfare reciepients procreating children they can not afford.
People with no work ethic.
Child abusers.
People who have sex with children.

Illegal aliens wanting rights.
AGREED!!!!!!! My mother is not a citizen but went through the proper channels to get here and stay here after my parents divorced. Now she is being told she MUST learn Spanish at work. She is convinced half the people she works with are illegal Mexicans but the INS won't do anything about it!! I'm not racist but I do have a strong dislike for illegal Mexicans!!!

Another thing that pisses me off... cooking for picky eaters!! Asking for something to be cooked a certain way is fine......to a point!!!

AGREED!!!!!!! My mother is not a citizen but went through the proper channels to get here and stay here after my parents divorced. Now she is being told she MUST learn Spanish at work. She is convinced half the people she works with are illegal Mexicans but the INS won't do anything about it!! I'm not racist but I do have a strong dislike for illegal Mexicans!!!

Another thing that pisses me off... cooking for picky eaters!! Asking for something to be cooked a certain way is fine......to a point!!!

I applaud your mother for using proper channels, thats the way it should happen.
If this conversation continues we need to do so in PM's or Political Forum due to site regs.

Keep the fire burning.

I applaud your mother for using proper channels, thats the way it should happen.
If this conversation continues we need to do so in PM's or Political Forum due to site regs.

Keep the fire burning.
No. I'm done on that issue. :)

Being unemployed at the age of 52 and having to start a whole new career. After having had a thirty year one.

Lol take a look,does it look like mine in any way? Thanks for the post Mike.8)

No, but I had a buddy that owned one........................................... LOL

driving on the highway with the cruise on and pass the same car at least 5 times or the guy who tailgates you in the fastlane (allready speeding) goes 3 lanes wide to get in front of you then cuts back across the 3 lanes to exit the highway less then a 1/4 mile down the road.

People who are habitually late....especially coworkers.

However, reading this thread really puts things in perspective for me, some of the things you guys have to put up with are much worse.

People who are habitually late....especially coworkers.

However, reading this thread really puts things in perspective for me, some of the things you guys have to put up with are much worse.
My dad was one of those people. If he said he'd pick me up from somewhere at say 5pm, he wouldn't even leave the house til 5:15!!! He is the main reason I like to show up early everywhere. I guess it did some good then lol.

Cool breeze sissys that fart around town in their generic foreign car that screams ''die round eye''!

surfer douches here in the city that drive jacked up/widened front end ford rangers and toyotas. they suck azz.

Geriatric drivers.

Most liberals.

chevy people.

Somalians.

middle easterners.

a good part of society.

most of he general public.

when shes on the rag.

when I run out of beer.

when it's not just a fart.

yeah...that sux.

In no particular order:
Texting while driving
Cellphones and driving
Screaming kids in restaurants and malls and parents not doing anything about it
EXTREME body piercings or tatoos (why won't they hire me?)
Celebrities promoting sending money to "starving children" send the parents a box of rubbers instead would be better
"Winnabego Warriors" ever try to pass one? They should be shot!
Dopers, drunks, and hippies
LAZY people who don't want to work, can't find or keep a job because they are mouthy, and find excuses to borrow money they can't pay back....A.K.A. my sister in law and my ex wife
As mentioned before, size 50 pants on a size 26 waist with the ballcap turned sideways
Bugs in the summertime
And worst of all.......
Liars.

People that cut you off without using blinkers. Or pretty much anyone who doesn't bother to use them. Its like "Gee you paid 40 grand for that new truck, but couldn't spend a few more bucks on the blinker option?"

I hate people that have 4cy mini suv's and think since it says suv it can pull any car out of a snowbank, and if you have you 4 ways on you can stop 2 lanes of traffic to pull out the minivan that has 350lbs on you car at least. oh and I also hate people that have old cars in their front yard that refuse to sell them 'cause "they're gonna restore it" and you've watched it sit in their lawn for 12 years and rust away.

Might as well chime in:

what infuriates me is anyone who hurts a child. Purposely. Willfully. Or those people who negligently put a child at risk, like the cellphone drivers mentioned quite a bit. Wow, I just had an accident 'cause I'm so self important that I injured my child. Feel sorry for me! Nope, I feel sorry for the innocent child who was along for the ride and had no control over the fact that mommy or daddy was so selfish they couldn't think of the child in the backseat. Or the people who put kids at risk by pushing strollers into traffic because they think the sidewalk on the other side is somehow going to be magically swallowed up by a mini-earthquake before they get there. The crosswalk and the light is usually twenty feet further up the street, but nope, we're going to wait for that break in traffic and run! Because the time we saved is so much more important than the safety of the kid in the stroller.

Now for what pisses my off:

Some of you guys mention the saggin pants. What pisses me off is the mentallity which leads to that. Every other year here the school district brings up the idea of uniforms and the kids cry about it. "It will take away my individuality," they scream. Really? Have you looked around, dumbass? You all dress the same anyway. And you look stupid doing it!

People that Flick cigarette butts out their window like the world is their private ash tray.

People that pull out of a driveway in front of me even though i'm the only car on the road, and if they could have waited two more seconds they might not have needed to make me slam on the brakes to avoid t-boning them. Or people that cut you off in traffic because they weren't looking or using a turn signal then flip you the bird when you blast them with the horn like its their constitutional right to drive like an idiot without any regard to anyone else on the road.

Vegetarians/vegans who feel the need to preach about how much better they are than everyone else at every oppurtunity. I mean, come on, when you eat vegetables you are still responsible for killing something that was alive once. Just do us all a favor and go ahead and starve to death.

but the absolute worst is people that abuse/neglect/harm children in any way. They should all go directly to death row, no appeals, no waiting.

okay, rant over.

-Tim

I have a bumper sticker that says "I eat Vegans" I hate those grazers. It really gets to them.

Vegetarians/vegans who feel the need to preach about how much better they are than everyone else at every oppurtunity. I mean, come on, when you eat vegetables you are still responsible for killing something that was alive once. Just do us all a favor and go ahead and starve to death.

-Tim

I have a bumper sticker that says "I eat Vegans" I hate those grazers. It really gets to them.

Shut 'em up by telling them the cow you're eating starved to death because they ate all it's food.

MOPAR arrogant F***S who think there car is the **** and will not give you the time of day ... THE funny thing is that some of there piece of S**T vehicles in there group are junk!
Roadrunner owners that think that there 68/69 runners are the ONLY years that were considered roadrunners ! When i can buy any type of 68/69 RR with any option made on these vehicles NOW due to the economy took a S**T for price that they are loosing there shirt , because they invested show much money in it !
SORRY just venting !

This happened to me the other day. Standing in the check out line in the grocery store behind some guy who is wearing brand new $100 shoes, talking on his Iphone and is paying for his shrimp with a food stamp card. I wanted to throw his phone against the wall and donate his shoes to someone who could use them.

I can't remember the last time I had shrimp and my shoes are at least 5 years old. I work 6-7 days a week, so my wife can raise my kids. I do my best to be a good role model for my kids, so they won't be like this some day.

People that cut you off without using blinkers. Or pretty much anyone who doesn't bother to use them. Its like "Gee you paid 40 grand for that new truck, but couldn't spend a few more bucks on the blinker option?"
how about the bikers that have a bike with blinkers but still do the pointing thing when they change lanes, guess it makes them fell like a tough guy or something....

-
Back