Theres no bad pitbulls...just bad people...

-
Are you sure?

Infants are the most common victims, Pomeranians, Dachshunds, Jack Russells, etc have all killed babies they were left unattended with.

The elderly have also been victims of Boston Terriers, Dachshunds, and other small breeds as well.

ANY dog has the potential to cause harm.

Are you sure?

Infants are the most common victims, Pomeranians, Dachshunds, Jack Russells, etc have all killed babies they were left unattended with.

The elderly have also been victims of Boston Terriers, Dachshunds, and other small breeds as well.

While ANY dog may have the potential the simple fact is Pits have an incredibly strong bite, They don't release after they bite, they tend to violently shake whatever they bite...

A Chihuahua bites you, you slap it across the room, a Pit bites you he drags you across the room....
Explain this....

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 11.27.41 PM.png

Are you sure?

My cousin had a Yorkshire Terrier years ago. She suffered from severe rheumatoid arthritis all her life so whenever I went for a visit, I always did for her anything I could including the most menial chores...just whatever I could do. So one particular night I was visiting. Little dog's name was Neidra. She asked me, "Rob, would you get Neidra and put her on the back porch please? That's where Neidra stayed at night. It was screened in and plasticted over and was heated and cooled. So, I got up bent down to get her and she clamped down on the index finger of my right hand on the knuckle right down to the bone. JUST that quick. I still have the scar.....I'd "guess" this happened about 1995 "or so". And the dog was totally used to me. Would jump in my lap, let me pet her.....pick her up, the whole ball of wax. But that ONE time for whatever reason she wasn't havin any of it. Lemmie tell yall here and now, it took ALL my composure not to grab that little ***** and end it all for her right then and there, but I didn't do it. I loved my cousin (she was actually my double first cousin) like my own Mama, so I guess that's why I didn't just go off and snap Neidra's little neck like a twig. I sure wanted to.

I just copied what I found to prove that small dogs do bite and kill.

If dogs had me pinned in my own yard they would have dispatched with malice and speed.

It worked out about the best it could. Living in the country we have local cops but I think only one so most stuff is handled by the State Police. I was the second person that called and was able to say hey they are hanging out in my yard. My area has a really good Facebook group so I posted a couple pictures of them I took through my screen door. Someone recognized them and called the owner. The owner and police got them safely home and the State Police stopped by my house to let us know. I carried a pistol for awhile walking out to get the mail and the 150 foot walk to my shop.

I'll take a fight with a Shitzu over a Pit ANY DAY! No one here is Kreskin so you cant predict with 100% certainty what any dog will do.
Always gonna be people favoring pits and others against them.
We had a purebred black lab that I got rid of once grandkids came into picture. Paid good $$ to have him adopted.

Giant poodles can be very viscous, I know of a couple. You would be minus a limb if you approached them without the owner present.
When the owner is present, they are very friendly.

In my experience with this breed, they are very misunderstood. My first pit, Dixie was the sweetest dog you would have ever met. She loved people, especially kids! Dixie was the most loyal well behaved dog I have ever had. She lived for car rides, being with people, laying in the sun, and belly rubs.....lol. We lost Dixie 2 years ago to cancer, she was 13 and I miss her every single day!

IMG954021~2.jpg

IMG954175.jpg

Last edited:
In my experience with this breed, they are very misunderstood. My first pit, Dixie was the sweetest dog you would have ever met. She loved people, especially kids! Dixie was the most loyal well behaved dog I have ever had. She lived for car rides, being with people, laying in the sun, and belly rubs.....lol. We lost Dixie 3 years ago to cancer, she was 13 and I miss her every single day!

View attachment 1715818673

Beautiful dog and you sound like the kind of owner that would take care of their pet....

But there is no misunderstanding about the breed far and wide. When they decide it's go time it's a mess. Unfortunately the breed can draw people that have no business owning a dog. And that's just the way it is.....

JW

I had a little brindle for years, one day come home same time & the sumbitche ***** me in the stomach. He was a good pup but he had a switch that turned him mean. Just like any animal.
**** I had a white tail doe that knew me & even would come up and let me pet her on her forehead. Then she had some fawns with her and she t-boned me while I was hauling *** on my dirt bike which is how I first met her. Luckily no one got hurt.

About 10 years ago a bull moose tried pushing my pickup off the road as my friend and I were drinking coffee waiting for first light.
You haven't been in a skirmish until you tackle a bull moose. lol

About 10 years ago a bull moose tried pushing my pickup off the road as my friend and I were drinking coffee waiting for first light.
You haven't been in a skirmish until you tackle a bull moose. lol
That kinda reminds me a little about a customer we had when I worked at the Toyotee dealer service department years ago. Remember the T-100 full size Toyotee trucks? This guy had one.....a brand new one. He'd come in to let us do everything to it.....even check the air in the tires. He was an older guy a farmer. Every time without fail he'd come in, he'd have a new dent or three in that brand new truck. I finally asked him one day. He said he bought it for a farm truck and those dents were where his bull was leanin against it giving it "love taps" with his head. LOL I told him I'd sure hate to see a "hate tap". LOL

-
Back