They walk among us!

-
So, explain to me the "Bronies" then!!! Yes, the 20 something supposedly grown men who dress up like characters from My Little Pony!! They even have conventions!! If the world is flat, these are the kind of clowns that believe it!!!

ummmm..... I'm pretty sure Fox is a network.... in fact maybe the biggest network...and a newspaper media empire... owned by a foreigner...
of course they do it because they are patriots and not because they make a couple billion dolllars...

reminds me of people that believe network news, and newspaper media reporters that stater their opinions instead of the true facts, which they leave out.

Absolutely.
I have been doing in home computer service for the last 20 years so I see a TON of peoples home pages, browser history, emails and contacts.
I see the same garbage go round and round from one computer to another, and another and so on.
Most are older people like us, and it's just dumbfounding what BS these people actually believe because they saw it on their favorite news source. (99% Fox)
THEN they email forward it to all their friends over and over again until they all believe it.
Some even send that crap to me and I reply back with sources for the actual facts, but they won't believe that, because all their friends sent them the same stupid forward.

So please anyone, feel free to disagree with my posts and keep believing the news you watch is truthful and factual news.
It just proves my point.

just read an interview with a guy today that owns a "Fake News" company. Said he started at first just to make a point but then figured out how hungry people were for bad news... He started the story about the FBI agent exposing Hilary's email being murdered and had 1.6 million hits within no time... says he makes about 10-20k+ per month.
Also started the rumor about people buying Pot in Colorado with food stamps and within no time some CO senator had a proposed bill to prevent "People from buying pot with food stamps" lol

So, explain to me the "Bronies" then!!! Yes, the 20 something supposedly grown men who dress up like characters from My Little Pony!! They even have conventions!! If the world is flat, these are the kind of clowns that believe it!!!
What??? The world isn't flat? Say it ain't so! I live in West Texas, as far as i can see, the world is flat! And treeless... and scarce of water.. and pretty women...

what about the rapture ?
I would have to dust off my bible, and look it up. My intent, was to say that throughout the world, there are way more than a third of the earths population that believe in an almighty being, whether it be Christians, Jews, Muslims, Bhuddist etc. I don't know who's right, and I'm not going to debate it. Sadly, there's probably no more common reason for war, hate, and torture than religion.

What??? The world isn't flat? Say it ain't so! I live in West Texas, as far as i can see, the world is flat! And treeless... and scarce of water.. and pretty women...
That's funny because from where I live, you would think that the earth was a series of valley's.

I would have to dust off my bible, and look it up. My intent, was to say that throughout the world, there are way more than a third of the earths population that believe in an almighty being, whether it be Christians, Jews, Muslims, Bhuddist etc. I don't know who's right, and I'm not going to debate it. Sadly, there's probably no more common reason for war, hate, and torture than religion.

You won't find the rapture in the bible, unless you twist it up. There is no such thing. Must be promulgated by Fox News.

the short of it is that the doctrine of the rapture is a moment in time when Christ will return for His Church, who will then be caught up with Him in the clouds and moved to heaven
this will remove the Holy Spirit of God from the world, and His restraining of evil will cease. at this moment the anti Christ will rise to power and the world will enter what is called the great tribulation, or the time of Jacobs trouble.

lol, and that is the short of it

You won't find the rapture in the bible, unless you twist it up. There is no such thing. Must be promulgated by Fox News.

you wont find "Bible" in the Bible either, i guess the Bible doesnt exist?

the main passage that teaches the rapture is first thessalonians 4:17
"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

this was originally written in greek and the phrase "harpoza" is translated "shall be caught up" in English, but in the latin translation it is "rapturo"
and it literally means to be snatched up

goes what term we got from there?

It seems after all of this, that everyone makes their own reality and bends the rest of the Universe around them to fit what they want it to be. No surprise there, humans have been doing it for thousands of years and even invented "gods" to explain the thunder and lightning. Some even worshiped trees to help them get through the Winter (that they didn't understand) and bring the leaves back in the Spring.

Ignorance is bliss...and the fantasy creator to explain that which we don't understand...or fear to understand.

Knowledge is the killer of mindless ignorance...but it is vastly feared by those that prefer the warmth of their own reality that they have taken such care to wrap themselves in.

Fear is the mind killer...unless you choose to be ignorant. Then it becomes the impetus to shun real knowledge and stay safe in mindless denial of true reality.

"For those that choose to shun knowledge, let them die in ignorance...for they have made their choice, and are not worthy of salvation."

Absolutely.
I have been doing in home computer service for the last 20 years so I see a TON of peoples home pages, browser history, emails and contacts.
I see the same garbage go round and round from one computer to another, and another and so on.
Most are older people like us, and it's just dumbfounding what BS these people actually believe because they saw it on their favorite news source. (99% Fox)
THEN they email forward it to all their friends over and over again until they all believe it.
Some even send that crap to me and I reply back with sources for the actual facts, but they won't believe that, because all their friends sent them the same stupid forward.

So please anyone, feel free to disagree with my posts and keep believing the news you watch is truthful and factual news.
It just proves my point.
all Network news is Propaganda. Faux News, Msnbc, Cnn it dont matter which one is more Biased towards political Beliefs. They are gonna Tell you what They Want you to think.

There is a point when you realize someone you know is intelligent yet you don't understand how they could believe (whatever it is.) Even family members. Saves a lot of bad feelings just to agree to disagree.

Cannucky, I believe you will someday regret your opinion, and, can't you express yourself without using the F word???

Lots of anger and fear that someone else might be closer to the truth. I was like that until about age 40. I walked all over people, including my own wife and kids. I was king of my chit. And I knew everything. I mean I was taught in school, that the world was round, that the THEORY of evolution was true, and at that time the bigBang THEORY was in vogue. I mean look at all the pretty pictures they put in the textbooks.Who was I to doubt the truth of the matter? Why would they lie about those things?
They told us the speed of light was all worked out, and at that time it was 186,000 miles per second.And because of that, the stars had to be billions of light years away. And of course that meant the earth was waaaay older than what the Bible says. So, that proves the Bible was wrong on that at least. What else was the Bible wrong about? If the Bible got this soooo wrong about this little thing, is it right about anything? That was the wedge they used. And it all started with somebody applying the speed of light to an unknowable distance. Oh its all about this or it's all about that, or smarter men than you AJ, figured it all out, BELIEVE the smarter men. Believe these THEORIES. BELIEVE they put men on the moon. BELIEVE the stars are incredibly far away. BELIEVE Lucy is real. BELIEVE Archeoptrix is real. Believe the boats are sailing over the horizon. Yadadada. BELIEVE,BELIEVE,BLINDLY BELIEVE, cuz we tell you it's true.I was so naive. I was brainwashed. Science is all about BELIEVING that what they tell us is real. It's a religion. They tax us to death to fuel the religion, called Science.
I was 40 years old when I came out of that fog. I have spent the last 25 years, unlearning almost everything I had BELIEVED up to that time.
I started going to church.Even the church lied to me. The church is full of lies. They celebrate certain Holy Days on the wrong days. They teach an escape from tribulation rapture, that in Revelations, does not happen until after the big battle. Then they tell us that Revelations is all mixed up. Its poetic and allegory. They teach lies cuz they never read the Old Testament. Then they tell the congregation not to read it , cuz it was all nailed to the cross. Oh? Is that so? "Yes, BELIEVE me," the preacher says.I went to seminary, I KNOW this stuff. Hah! I say; you believe what you were taught, and you were taught what seminary wanted to teach. More take it on faith chit.
My own dear parents lied to me. We celebrated SantaClaus, and Halloween and Easter. We went on Easter Egg hunts for crying out loud; totally a Pagan ritual , just like all the others.
I was a product of all the lies I had been taught.
NO MORE !, I said. I will question everything, from now on.First,I said, I will write down all the things I BELIEVE, and then I will try to determine if what I believe is true, and if I can prove it.Anything I cannot prove, I will reject.That was 25 years ago.I couldn't prove any of it. I wonder if anyone can....
Over the next few years,I became a different person.Eventually I turned to the Bible, and to how that book came to be, and why the protestants reject the OT. I figured it out. The OT is full of answers they don't want you to know. Cuz if you learn those answers, then there is no more reason for a preacher or pastor or rabbi or reverend or priest or pope,or any teacher.
People lie. whether intentionally or not. Everybody has an agenda. Sex, money and power drive today's world.It's all about keeping score.He who has the most will reign! Everybody's chit stinks.
The Bible is mostly a collection of books about; history, and moral stories, and testimonies, and laws. If there are lies in them, they are easier to believe than the ones Science and the Church teach. For those who reject the religions of Modern Science and the Modern Church,and take up studying the Bible, there is much revelation.
The shape of the earth is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Why waste your time belittling believers in either camp.
The truth is; after you wade thru all the crap arguments, there are exactly two ways to prove the earth is round.
1) You can fly out into space, far enough away to put the entire "planet" into the field of view,and take a VIDEO/MOVIE/MOVING PICTURE SHOW, showing it spinning, with moving clouds, and properly scaled land masses, etc. This option is no longer valid since CGI was developed. They can falsify anything in pictures now. Or
2) You can fly around it from pole to pole, ending up where you started.Forget about satellites. Get in a jet and go. It's only 25000 or so miles in circumference right? Let's see 25,000 divide by 550 miles per hour.... well, I get 45 hours plus fuel stops. Go now, you can be back in a little over two days. Go on. File your flight path. Set you watch; I'll see you on Thursday.
What? They won't let you fly over Antarctica? Huh; imagine that..........
What? They'll shoot you down if you try it? Huh, imagine that.....

So, there you have it. There is NO WAY to prove the earth is a spinning ball, moving over 1050mph at the equator.
I wonder what a 1050mph wind would do to a person standing on the equator?Hmmmm, nothing? How is that possible? Oh, the atmosphere is cemented to the earth, and whithersoever the earth goes, so goes the atmosphere....Now I get it.
What, it's not cemented but rather Gravity keeps it on?Good to know. What gravity is that, exactly? The force that is powerful enough to keep millions of tons of water from flying off the earth, yet we have no problem walking.So I guess we are all superstrong then........
Gravity must be true,AJ. BELIEVE it, AJ . Smarter men than you AJ, figured all this out years ago. BELIEVE IT!
I don't think so,Tim................

Last edited:
Lots of anger and fear that someone else might be closer to the truth. I was like that until about age 40. I walked all over people, including my own wife and kids. I was king of my chit. And I knew everything. I mean I was taught in school, that the world was round, that the THEORY of evolution was true, and at that time the bigBang THEORY was in vogue. I mean look at all the pretty pictures they put in the textbooks.Who was I to doubt the truth of the matter. Why would they lie about those things?
They told us the speed of light was all worked out, and at that time it was 186,000 miles per second.And because of that, the stars had to be billions of light years away. And of course that meant the earth was waaaay older than what the Bible says. So, that proves the Bible was wrong on that at least. What else was the Bible wrong about? If the Bible got this soooo wrong, is it right about anything? That was the wedge they used. And it all started with somebody applying the speed of light to an unknowable distance. Oh its all about this or it's all about that, or smarter men than you AJ, figured it all out, BELIEVE the smarter men. Believe these THEORIES. BELIEVE they put men on the moon. BELIEVE the stars are incredibly far away. BELIEVE Lucy is real. BELIEVE Archeoptrix is real. Believe the boats are sailing over the horizon.Yadadada,BELIEVE,BELIEVE,BLINDLY BELIEVE cuz we tell you it's true.I was so naive. I became brainwashed. Science is all about BELIEVING that what they tell us is real. It's a religion. They tax us to death to fuel the Science religion.
I was 40 years old when I came out of that fog. I have spent the last 25 years, unlearning almost everything I BELIEVED up to that time.
I started going to church.Even the church lied to me. The church is full of lies. They celebrate certain Holy Days on the wrong days. They teach an escape from tribulation rapture, that in Revelations, does not happen until after the big battle. Then they tell us that Revelations is all mixed up. Its poetic and allegory. They teach lies cuz they never read the Old Testament. Then they tell the congrgation not to read it , cuz it was all nailed to the cross. Oh? Is that so? "Yes, BELIEVE me," the preacher says.I went to seminary, I KNOW this stuff. Hah! I say; you believe what you were taught, and you were taught what seminary wanted to teach. More take it on faith chit.
My own dear parents lied to me. We celebrated SantaClaus, and Halloween and Easter. We went on Easter Egg hunts for crying out loud; totally a Pagan ritual , just like all the others.
I was a product of all the lies I had been taught.
NO MORE I said. I will question everything, from now on.First,I said, I will write down all the things I BELIEVE, and then I will try to determine if what I believe is true, and if I can prove it.Anything I cannot prove, I will reject.That was 25 years ago.
Over the next few years,I became a different person.Eventually I turned to the Bible, and to how that book came to be, and why the protestants reject the OT. I figured it out. The OT is full of answers they don't want you to know. Cuz if you learn those answers, then there is no more reason for a preacher or pastor or rabbi or reverend or priest or pope,or any teacher. People lie. whether intentionally or not. Everybody has an agenda. Sex, money and power drive today's world.It's all about keeping score.He who has the most will reign! Everybody's chit stinks.
The Bible is mostly a collection of books about; history, and moral stories, and testimonies, and laws. If there are lies in them, they are easier to believe than the ones Science and the Church teach. For those who reject the religions of Modern Science and the Modern Church,and take up studying the Bible, there is much revelation.
The shape of the earth is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Why waste your time belittling believers in either camp. The truth is there are exactly two ways to prove the earth is round.1) You can fly out into space, far enough away to put the entire "planet" into the field of view,and take a VIDEO/MOVIE, MOVING PICTURE SHOW, showing it spinning, with moving clouds, and properly scaled land masses, etc. or 2) fly around it from pole to pole, ending up where you started.
Forget about satellites. Get in a jet and go. It's only 25000 or so miles in circumference right. Let's see 25,000 divide by 550 miles per hour.... well, I get 45 hours plus fuel stops. Go now, you can be back in a little over two days. Go on. File your flight path. Set you watch; I'll see you on Thursday.

Would you look at that? People flying over Antarctica. Weird huh?

There's a couple good reason most flights don't cross Antarctica. Number 1. 68% of landmass is in the northern hemisphere. Obviously with most land mass in the north. More flights will be in the north. And crossing the north pole is an easy way to get around. There simply is much less land mass in the south. Which means less cities. Which means less flights. Especially the further south you go. Number 2. Because of the less land mass near the Antarctic. There's no real reason to fly across it. In fact many flights would be LONGER if they went over the south pole. There's only one route that would be shorter, and no airline flies it. So they don't bother. And many airlines actually do end up flying "over" Antarctica. If there is a prevailing wind their flight path may be pushed over. QF 63 is a flight that will occasionally cross Antarctica. Number 3. There are only so many jets that can legally fly a certain distance from an airport. Twin engine planes can't cross Antarctica because they must always be within a certain distance of an airport. Which oddly enough Antarctica isn't covered in. This is to always try and have the plane in range for any kind of emergency landing. To avoid water landing/crashes/accidents/death/destruction/lawsuits/etc. It's called ETOPS. Four engine planes are not bound by this. And that's why you'll see them flying over Antartica.

Like this:
Antarctica Flight Departing Sydney Australia

4 hours over Antarctica. No problems.

No fear. No anger. Just cold hard sciency facts.

Would you look at that? People flying over Antarctica. Weird huh?

There's a couple good reason most flights don't cross Antarctica. Number 1. 68% of landmass is in the northern hemisphere. Obviously with most land mass in the north. More flights will be in the north. And crossing the north pole is an easy way to get around. There simply is much less land mass in the south. Which means less cities. Which means less flights. Especially the further south you go. Number 2. Because of the less land mass near the Antarctic. There's no real reason to fly across it. In fact many flights would be LONGER if they went over the south pole. There's only one route that would be shorter, and no airline flies it. So they don't bother. And many airlines actually do end up flying "over" Antarctica. If there is a prevailing wind their flight path may be pushed over. QF 63 is a flight that will occasionally cross Antarctica. Number 3. There are only so many jets that can legally fly a certain distance from an airport. Twin engine planes can't cross Antarctica because they must always be within a certain distance of an airport. Which oddly enough Antarctica isn't covered in. This is to always try and have the plane in range for any kind of emergency landing. To avoid water landing/crashes/accidents/death/destruction/lawsuits/etc. It's called ETOPS. Four engine planes are not bound by this. And that's why you'll see them flying over Antartica.

Like this:
Antarctica Flight Departing Sydney Australia

4 hours over Antarctica. No problems.

No fear. No anger. Just cold hard sciency facts.

Yeah I seen this too, dig deeper

Yeah I seen this too, dig deeper

Ahh yes. Excellent rebuttal and debate.

I don't have to dig deeper. You have provided a different viewpoint than my own. Now back it up with fact and sources. That's how this works. I have done so. Why can't you?

As for getting shot down? No. That plane is over the Antarctic. It didn't get shot down. Flights fly over the Antarctic and don't get shot down. And for the 1050 mph wind? Take a 26 inch tire and a 30 inch tire and roll em down a hill. Now count how many revolutions each took. You do understand circumference. Yes?

And so. If there is no gravity. But the earth is flat. Why doesn't everything float away anyways? I mean just cause something is flat doesn't mean stuff "sticks" to it. So tell me. If the earth is flat. And there is no gravity. What keeps stuff on the earth?

I don't wanna dig too deep. Might FALL THROUGH.

Ahh yes. Excellent rebuttal and debate.

I don't have to dig deeper. You have provided a different viewpoint than my own. Now back it up with fact and sources. That's how this works. I have done so. Why can't you?

As for getting shot down? No. That plane is over the Antarctic. It didn't get shot down. Flights fly over the Antarctic and don't get shot down. And for the 1050 mph wind? Take a 26 inch tire and a 30 inch tire and roll em down a hill. Now count how many revolutions each took. You do understand circumference. Yes?

And so. If there is no gravity. But the earth is flat. Why doesn't everything float away anyways? I mean just cause something is flat doesn't mean stuff "sticks" to it. So tell me. If the earth is flat. And there is no gravity. What keeps stuff on the earth?

I don't wanna dig too deep. Might FALL THROUGH.

Antarctica is a big place, some of which is legal to be in.
Find your own way, I found mine. We could be here for years. I'm not here to try and save your soul.I'm here to help folks fix their trannies and stuff, and throw in a little math from time to time.
My decisions are made.
If I'm wrong it's no big deal, death is permanent.I'm not scared to die. If I don't wake up in the morning, that's fine by me.
If you're wrong, you can try and survive the Lake of Fire. Good luck with that.

Let me tell you about my crazy friend, Gary. We've been friends since High School (I graduated HS in 1968) We stayed in touch during the 20 years I was in the Air Force. Over the last 15 years, or so, he has gotten weirder, and weirder and weirder. He is in some strange cult that has picked through the bible and chosen what to believe. There are only 6 of them in Topeka. They take turns meeting at each other's houses and watching videos. They spend a lot of time trashing the Gospel and working out things to say to Christian friends to try and confuse them. He tried to trash Christianity to my face several times until I PUT A STOP TO IT. He truly believes that the US government blew up the world trade centers. The proof, he says, is that the government cleaned up the mess really fast and dumped it in the ocean so nobody would have a chance to see that there was NO airplane wreckage in the rubble. The airplanes crashing into the towers was photo shopped. We did NOT go to the moon. He says there is "Compelling evidence out there". He is a homeopathic medicine nut. Regular doctors don't care if you live or die, all they want to do is, "Cut, Burn and Poison". Every non-homeopathic doctor in the country is in on a conspiracy to just prescribe unneeded drugs and pocket the kickbacks from the drug reps. He just found out he has stage 3 Colon cancer, and his quack doctor has him on a diet of Kale, lettuce beets, etc. Because according to him, homeopathic cancer cures have a 95% success rate and chemo is less than 5%. When he sees a jet flying high up in the air and leaving a contrail, he thinks that the white vapor is mind control drugs from the government. He only drinks 'magic' water from his special filtering machine. It not only filters the water, but it ionizes it in a way that changes the pH of your blood. Trust me, you can't permanently change the pH of your blood. I could go on, but you get the point. It is getting REAL hard to still be his friend. I need to stand by him because of the cancer, but It is hard to be around him.

Not to make this political but does your friend live in Cedar Crest??

Back on topic. IMHO, the world is full of nuts and the interweb has only enabled them to further their psychosis.

Antarctica is a big place, some of which is legal to be in.
Find your own way, I found mine. We could be here for years. I'm not here to try and save your soul.I'm here to help folks fix their trannies and stuff, and throw in a little math from time to time.
My decisions are made.
If I'm wrong it's no big deal, death is permanent.I'm not scared to die. If I don't wake up in the morning, that's fine by me.
If you're wrong, you can try and survive the Lake of Fire. Good luck with that.

Ohhh so now it's SOME of Antarctica is legal to be in. See before you said :

What? They'll shoot you down if you try it? Huh, imagine that.....

So now. I just wanna make sure. It's you can fly over SOME of Antarctica? Not "They won't let you fly over Antarctica?". And it's you won't be shot down over SOME of Antarctica? Not "They'll shoot you down if you try it?".

I just want to check, it's an important distinction.

So I should find my own way. To the opinions and viewpoints that you've expressed are true and fact? By your own reasoning. Isn't that wrong? You say people need to wake up. Open their eyes. Look around them. Open their minds. But when I provide an opinion and viewpoint counter to yours. Rather than having an open mind and being open to ideas. You shut your eyes harder than anyone else here. And simply say "No you're wrong look it up". Uh huh....

If you're "not here to try and save my soul" then why post all that? You know it will just start a discussion about it. As for lake of fire? Not to worried. I've rode through fire. Driven though fire. Walked through fire. Jumped through fire. So not too worried about a lake of fire. If I don't wake up in the morning, won't bug me one bit. I wasn't all that upset about things before I was born was I?

So my mind is open (much more so than yours). So please. Tell me. If gravity does not exist. Then how do things stay on the flat earth? You seemed to have dodged that question. Also. What is at the edge of the flat earth? What is BEHIND the flat earth? Is it possible to go all the way through the earth? How "thick" is the earth? Can we launch a space craft to fly BEHIND the earth? If the earth is flat. Are all other planets also flat and ONLY facing us? Is the sun flat? Does the earth "revolve" around the sun? Or the sun around the earth? If we start building only on one "side" of the planet, will it tip over?

Inquiring minds!

You will never win this argument.

The winning answer is always "I believe..."

What gets me is that almost all if not all of the "major" religions essentially say the same two things-

Don't kill people, and don't screw people over.

For myself, I have deduced that there is no reliable way to tell which religion, if any is "correct".

Therefore I submit that the intelligent philosophy is to admit that.

I do believe that there is a certain order to the way things happen, but this could be "big nature" just as easily as an "intelligent creator". In fact, they may be one and the same.

I find it fascinating that those who believe Christianity the most, seem to be the least concerned with respect for a habitable planet and the most eager to kill or ostracize others that do not believe the exact same way.

It's almost as if they read the book over and over, but still do not get the meaning.

Something else that's often overlooked is that the particular book in question was translated how many times?
...and even rewritten by a king, perhaps to more closely follow his own personal beliefs.

If you understand the way the human brain works (OK, at least a cursory understanding), you can see how easily the manufacture of "gods" to explain all sorts of things, including human behavior, really is.

Again, I submit- don't kill people, and don't screw people over.

I do not need the threat of eternal damnation to live by those simple rules.

You will never win this argument.

The winning answer is always "I believe..."

What gets me is that almost all if not all of the "major" religions essentially say the same two things-

Don't kill people, and don't screw people over.

For myself, I have deduced that there is no reliable way to tell which religion, if any is "correct".

Therefore I submit that the intelligent philosophy is to admit that.

I do believe that there is a certain order to the way things happen, but this could be "big nature" just as easily as an "intelligent creator". In fact, they may be one and the same.

I find it fascinating that those who believe Christianity the most, seem to be the least concerned with respect for a habitable planet and the most eager to kill or ostracize others that do not believe the exact same way.

It's almost as if they read the book over and over, but still do not get the meaning.

Something else that's often overlooked is that the particular book in question was translated how many times?
...and even rewritten by a king, perhaps to more closely follow his own personal beliefs.

If you understand the way the human brain works (OK, at least a cursory understanding), you can see how easily the manufacture of "gods" to explain all sorts of things, including human behavior, really is.

Again, I submit- don't kill people, and don't screw people over.

I do not need the threat of eternal damnation to live by those simple rules.
I skipped across a lot of this, there is going to be a rude awakening for a lot of you. A lot of these statements prove that many haven`t done much studying . End of comment, back to the cars !

-
Back