Time for a change?

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Hey all, How many Mopar fans out there love there car but sometimes think they need a change? I have a 1970 340 4 speed Duster.I love my car (most of the time) But my dream car is a 1967-69 FB Cuda. I'm always looking for that Gem! I was just having a couple of Friday Night drinks and wondering if anybody has the same addiction-Problem! lol.

as long as it stays mopar ur ok dont sell the duster just go get a cuda

as long as it stays mopar ur ok dont sell the duster just go get a cuda
Eddie, I wish I could afford both! I know my Duster is a nice driver,and I love the car....But I would just love to have a nice Cuda Fast Back like Scott..Petty Blue.. I'm jealous! I missed out on one very close to home just this past week! 1968 Formula S 4 speed car 2nd owner #'s matching, pic's looked great, asking $19,000.00 I Emailed the guy and only got 1 reply,then it was sold! I guess I should have parked outside his house,But with my luck I would have been charged with stocking!! lol..

Hey all, How many Mopar fans out there love there car but sometimes think they need a change? I have a 1970 340 4 speed Duster.I love my car (most of the time) But my dream car is a 1967-69 FB Cuda. I'm always looking for that Gem! I was just having a couple of Friday Night drinks and wondering if anybody has the same addiction-Problem! lol.

for most of us we can have only select vehicles

The car I have always wanted meant selling my other car, so I still have what I have and want what I have wanted since 1972

I use to buy and sell cars all the time, many I wish I still had, don't make the mistake of selling your Duster that you know what you have and get a Barracuda that you dream about and be disappointed.

Yes it is an addiction.I have had over 30 Mopar toys since 1985.I usally have anywhere between 2-4 toys at a time.I also like to sell them every 2-5 years and buy something else.

always looking here!

you want a 383 notch? 383 f/b? 340 f/b. I don't look for rust buckets. you want to ship it? customs clear it? drive it? close to home?
how about a sweet 65' coronet 500?

heh-heh, the list goes on,,,,,,,,

Eddie, I wish I could afford both! I know my Duster is a nice driver,and I love the car....But I would just love to have a nice Cuda Fast Back like Scott..Petty Blue.. I'm jealous! I missed out on one very close to home just this past week! 1968 Formula S 4 speed car 2nd owner #'s matching, pic's looked great, asking $19,000.00 I Emailed the guy and only got 1 reply,then it was sold! I guess I should have parked outside his house,But with my luck I would have been charged with stocking!! lol..

car sounded like a rust bucket before it was "restored". I spoke with the owner and I was in no hurry to check it out.

=;

some people don't like my questions!

The reason I ended up with my 67 Dart is I got tired of looking for a clean 63-5 or 70 B body. I've grown to really like the little A and it's something I've never owned.

So I don...know what ta tell ya. As long as you have something you like, keep it, otherwise work towards the "better."

I'm with you Wally!! I'm halfway there, but really wanting that 64 Polara myself. and a 65 Belvedere, and a Hemi Dart, and a 71 Cuda, and a 69 Bee, and a.......:prayer:

Hey Bill, This has been for sale for a while. not sure how a straight axle would be around the twisties up your way.

Attachments

• 64dodge43202-1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 285
I can't agree more Craig. I don't have my Dart finished yet and I would love to have more. I'll never get them but here's my list:

64 Dart post
69 Super Bee Love the style had 2
73 Challenger my old one back from 1978 or so. 3 miles away
65 Coronet always liked the style
33 Dodge pickup rat rod I love the crudeness
Anybody have one of these and is sterile? I'd give my left nut! LOL

I guess it,s my turn to pipe in.LOL.I,ve had many a car over the years also,but have always wanted a 68 Barracuda FB 340 S.I couldn,t pass on Martins car,cause you just can,t find clean 68 Barracuda,s anywhere around here that haven,t been handled,restored,tubbed,caged,etc,etc.I,m really not into the #,s thing,so in due time I will build this 68 Cuda to my liking.Just need some time to recoup$$$.I,d keep your Duster Craig after all the work you,ve done,just start socking awaysome dough for when that must have car crosses your path.good luck.:burnout:Here,s a teaser...LOL
View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 049.jpg

View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 047.jpg

Tell me about it! I've got a list building up, and I'm always finding more I want. The worst for me is I'm only home a week out of the month due to work, so I don't even get to drive/work on them that often. But I'm trying to work out a deal on a 69 Dodge 3/4 ton, 383 auto, and found a 67 Rambler, a Dart Sport 360, and the one I really want, a 67 Cuda notch, Formula S.

I am also having a couple Friday night drinks looking at Craigslist, Ebaymotors, Autabuy.....bla bla bla for a 1970 4spd 340 Duster (my first car) while I have a 1968 Formula S Barracuda with a 416 (1970 340). It is a sickness but is also very stress relieving. Here is a pic of mine (califonia black plate included)...let's see yours. Maybe we can work together on a cure.

Attachments

• Cuda.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 259
Yup...
I love my 74 Roadrunner, i'd love to see a 72' 340 4spd Demon in my driveway that would put a big smile on my face, and someday hope to have one...
Someday.

Hey Bill, This has been for sale for a while. not sure how a straight axle would be around the twisties up your way.
I look at that every night on "carsonline"

Hey Craig, just my personal opinion, but I would would rather have your Duster instead of a fish.

I look at that every night on "carsonline"

Hey Craig, just my personal opinion, but I would would rather have your Duster instead of a fish.
Thanks, I know my Duster is a nice car,It must be the Mopar Sickness!! To someone else,my Duster is amazing! If I see a Cuda Fast back,I think that's amazing and want it! Am I sick with Mopar Fever!! lol..

I am also having a couple Friday night drinks looking at Craigslist, Ebaymotors, Autabuy.....bla bla bla for a 1970 4spd 340 Duster (my first car) while I have a 1968 Formula S Barracuda with a 416 (1970 340). It is a sickness but is also very stress relieving. Here is a pic of mine (califonia black plate included)...let's see yours. Maybe we can work together on a cure.
P.M. Sent.

I know where you are coming from. I spent 10 years acquiring parts and with my best friends help we built my 71 Duster w/440, 4-speed, and 4.10 powerlock Dana 60. However, I always missed my 65 Barracuda w/ 225ci /6, 3-speed on the column, and 8 1/4 w/posi which I owned when I was stationed in Alaska, but I always wanted to build one with a 440. I drove the Duster for 2-3 years, bought another 65 Barracuda similar to the one I had in Alaska, and my wife sold my Duster for me while I was over in Turkey years ago. I haven't made much progress on the Barracuda, but I hope to this year.

Attachments

• duster 21.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 139
  • _0228.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Barracuda 1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Barracuda 2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 153
California black plates,that came with my 68 Barracuda fastback(only 318 2bbl with A/C though.:sad10:)LOL.
View attachment 1968 Barracuda Fastback 074.jpg

-
Back