Time to get started.

-
I wasent talking huge duals but something alont the lines of 1 7/8 or 2" unmuffled or some small glasspacks. Unmuffled, it will sound like a 60's Jag...

[-X [-X Looks like Vickie's a dirty girl, Mike. A very dirty, dirty girl! \\:D/

Wylde1.

Not any more :-D I did this and put her back in the nest to get more dun :cheers:

41120010HolleyNEW!! 032.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 033.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 034.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 035.jpg

Thank you wylde1, I washed the top, Hood and deck lid, then stopped for a play time with Buddy, then the two sides and wheel and tires.
She is back in her nest for some detail finishing to the throttle and battery tray8)
And making sure it won't give me any surprises when I drive her to the muffler shop.:happy10::happy10:
She sure was a dust bunny :-D

Yall have to remember, I do not have a vice and shop so I do what I can that will work and be reliable 8) I will drive her to Small Block's one day and take some of my home made parts off to get smoothed out and blasted for paint and clean things up, including the throttle bracket and retainer I cut out of some parts I have here, No new holes was drilled except one for the gas peddle, even the breather system is mounted to the holes that the battery tray was bolted to so there is no show quality work dun here :happy10:just reliability 8)and easy to remove to grind smooth and prep for paint
I have my Throttle system felling good and secure and I put two short pipes on with flanges to get the hot air off the intake for the short drive to the muffler shop, It look's good with the hood shut :-D and the engine is getting cool air. I know it may look like I am cutting corners but it's all going to run and look nice in the long run.

1976 Plymouth Volor'E EBAY 1 027.jpg

1976 Plymouth Volor'E EBAY 1 018.jpg

1976 Plymouth Volor'E EBAY 1 021.jpg

Sure is nice to see Victoria all spiffed up Mike and good idea with the pipes,we all do and make do what we can with what we have.I,m sure my car will be picked apart by Mopar critics,but I,m happy with what I,ve done in the past 6 months:cheers:Now get some exhaust on the beauty!LOL:-D

Thank you petty, I sure do miss driving her and can't wait to get the exhaust on
so I can quit driving the truck everywhere.
It's a short 6 or 7 mile drive to 3 stare muffler and they have a perfect stainless rectangular exhaust tip there waiting for me. 6 1/2'' X 2''
She should love the fresh air breather system and the less restricted exhaust system with a little more air and gas heading in the 390 Holley compared to the factory one barrel .

Look at that shade tree mechanic go!She's looking real purdy Mike.looking forward to the next vid.8)

Tomorrow the new electronic ignition will be put in if everyone and weather will be good to me and let me get started.

It will feel good to get started.
I have tagged her and put about 1.200 miles on her with no problems at all.
I wake up have a cup of joe and jump in her and drive.
she is a smooth and quite as a new car.

I am digging this sweet 66 every day.
new miles on her 55558.4
Mike, if you don't mind me inquiring, where did you get your wiring harness and how much did you have to fork over for it?

I need to find a wiring harness for my conversion.

Look at that shade tree mechanic go!She's looking real purdy Mike.looking forward to the next vid.8)
I ain't quite sure if she is all that pretty yet DRENO :-D
But as soon as I get her all piped up and can drive her I will start removing one peace at a time for grinding and smoothing sanding the home made part's for paint. and cover my throttle keeper with a neat cover.
So far all the new system is working real good and smooth :-D

Mike, if you don't mind me inquiring, where did you get your wiring harness and how much did you have to fork over for it?

I need to find a wiring harness for my conversion.
I was lucky and found mine on e-bay a member found and let me know about it, It all came as a KIT :happy10: everything was new in a box that you see in this picture, I think I got it all for $85.
Are you doing a slant Matt ?
What part's are you needing? You can go to a salvage yard and pull the ecu plug and distributor and wire harness, Or I can keep an eye on e-bay for you a complete kit, Let me see if I can find a wiring diagram for you, it's an easy update, It took me maybe an hour to do if that long with the help of this great site :happy10:

Oop's

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

ecudia.jpg

Nice job Mike. The breather box doesn't look half bad either and almost belongs there with the way you set it up. Nice way to use new MaMopar parts in old Vicky.

Nice job Mike. The breather box doesn't look half bad either and almost belongs there with the way you set it up. Nice way to use new MaMopar parts in old Vicky.
Thank you Dave :cheers: I seen ramcharger's Jeep 4.0 build and had him put a tape measure on the breather system and it was a perfect fit for fresh air
So I picked that breather up on e-bay, I am glad you approve :cheers: When I get the pipes on I will put the soap to everything under the hood and it should look much better, It seems to work real good and that is what I was looking for :cheers: Thank you Dave :happy10:

Victoria's up and running the street's again :cheers:
2'' off the manifolds and 2 1/4 from the Y pipe to a factory muffler 8)
You can't here me coming 8)8)
I know that there are allot of folks here that like's em loud and proud :happy10: But she has Sooo much more power and it's quieter then she was when I first go her :happy10::happy10:

It felt so good to hit the key and almost was not sure it started :-D

Is there more power
Heck yea!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Duals all HOOKED UP 011.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 015.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 018.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 019.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 034.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 033.jpg

Woohoo!MeMike,I bet Victoria sure likes her new pipes.Also more power?I guess you,ll be off to George Rays now for a meet and greet!:cheers::-DIt must be the day of the 66,s?I,ve offically taken a drive in my 66 Dart,just went to the gas station and a big spin around the block:cheers:Talk about power!!LOLThis 66 is a beast now,just a few minor things and it,s off to the track.Yeah what a day!8)

Woohoo!MeMike,I bet Victoria sure likes her new pipes.Also more power?I guess you,ll be off to George Rays now for a meet and greet!:cheers::-DIt must be the day of the 66,s?I,ve offically taken a drive in my 66 Dart,just went to the gas station and a big spin around the block:cheers:Talk about power!!LOLThis 66 is a beast now,just a few minor things and it,s off to the track.Yeah what a day!8)
Amen :cheers: On !! What A Day :-D Cool we got or 66'es out on the same day :happy10:
Time for me to dial in and you give me a 6 second tree before you leave and I bet we would be close in an 1/8 mile :-D
When I drove her home it's like the hill's did not bother her at all like it use to
I have a few more thing's to do, Tac needs installed first thing :happy10:
Then a new oil change. and more :-D

C,mon Mike ,I think that's worth a

HELL YEAH!!!

I did type it out but I backed up like a wimp :-D You are right she deserves a hell yea :cheers: Thank you DRENO That did feel good :cheers:

Loud pipes save lives

icon_cool.gif
:-D laughed at that one Paps :-D Thank you

Awesome news!!! First I see Scott's roadbound, and now Victoria is too ... what a great day! :-D

Ya'll sound like an episode of Home Improvement with all that "more power!" All we need is some good grunting now.

Way to go!

Congratulations, this is a big milestone! I hope someday you will make a video, 'Let's go for a drive in Victoria' it would be the #1 video on FABO.

I think the single exhaust with the slight turndown looks sooo right. Victoria is a discreet lady, she would never be gaudy.

Great pics memike and congrats on getting Victoria back on the road 8).

Awesome news!!! First I see Scott's roadbound, and now Victoria is too ... what a great day! :-D

Ya'll sound like an episode of Home Improvement with all that "more power!" All we need is some good grunting now.

Way to go!
I wish I new how to type out a Tim Tailor grunt for you this morning :-D I think it's to cool we got our 66'es on the road on the same day, Scott's 66 is a monster =P~

Congratulations, this is a big milestone! I hope someday you will make a video, 'Let's go for a drive in Victoria' it would be the #1 video on FABO. A video you ask for will be up soon

I think the single exhaust with the slight turndown looks sooo right. Victoria is a discreet lady, she would never be gaudy.
I almost went with a true dual system but I think that the 2 2'' down pipes and a 2 1/4 exhaust is just what she wanted for her little 170 ci. Thank you goldfish I am trying to keep her lady like and I can hear the wind beneath her wings :love7:

Looking good. Cruise on memike...cruise on.
Time for a road trip after a fluid change and check the gas millage on her know, I need to get ramcharger's tac hooked up he gifted me with so I don't over rev her, I put it to the mat and she is moving so much quicker =P~

Great pics memike and congrats on getting Victoria back on the road 8).
Thank you sister C :happy10:
I can't believe how she takes on a paved tall hill know that I drive to get home, I use to have to put the peddle down a bit to keep my speed and she don't even feel it know, opening the exhaust and adding that little 390 holley on the offey intake was a good match for the factory cam.
Grumpus, 66aCUDA and Charrley_s was right :cheers: It sure opened her up and running shhmoooth =P~

I wish I new how to type out a Tim Tailor grunt for you this morning :-D I think it's to cool we got our 66'es on the road on the same day, Scott's 66 is a monster =P~

Here you go bud. LOL
She is comming along nicely Mike!:cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XUg5cfwilI&feature=related"]YouTube- Tim Allen Grunt Collection[/ame]

-
Back