Time to get started.

-
I wish I new how to type out a Tim Tailor grunt for you this morning :-D I think it's to cool we got our 66'es on the road on the same day, Scott's 66 is a monster =P~

Here you go bud. LOL
She is comming along nicely Mike!:cheers:

YouTube- Tim Allen Grunt Collection

A little at a time Noel :-D and this was a big step for me :cheers:
Thank you for finding that for us :-D All I need to do know is dig in my change jar and put some gas in her and take her out for a video run :happy10:

Go out and enjoy!:cheers:

I have been working on my ride this week. Dash is in and just need to finish wiring it. I was going to install the windshield yesterday and noticed I picked up urathane sealant, I think I need butyl sealant. I am trying to find the thread on this but am not having much luck.:read2:

I just posted a link to your restoration thread that might help homecloned

I found the right stuff today Homecloned :cheers::-D outside
I promised a video and here it is before the fluid change and tune up on the valves

I am not shy :-D She is loving the new air and fuel system 8)

You may want to turn it up JJ she was still a little cold and the belts sound like they need to be tightened.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7m9XMwDUGw"]YouTube- SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 014.avi[/ame]

I think I was listening to old rock on the AM radio

Looking good Mike. :cheers: Victoria has come a long way in a short time. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Wylde1.
Thank you Wylde1 :happy10:It will be two year's June 6
It sure feels good to have her all piped up and running great =P~
Know that I have the new air and gas system dun, and the Battery in the trunk I can get this work dun 8)
as you can see this work won't cost me any money :happy10:
ramcharger gifted me that tac you can see and I know can tackle that mess the ECU made on my inner fender 8) It sure was nice to pull her out and give her a good bath Saturday 8) as you can see I had all the help I needed :happy10:
You can go back one page and see a video I promised to every one, Waggin's dual's worked out REAL GOOD!!

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 011.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 008.jpg

I found the right stuff today Homecloned :cheers::-D outside
I promised a video and here it is before the fluid change and tune up on the valves

I am not shy :-D She is loving the new air and fuel system 8)

You may want to turn it up JJ she was still a little cold and the belts sound like they need to be tightened.

YouTube- SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 014.avi

I think I was listening to old rock on the AM radio

Lets see if this works so it will be on the last page to share with waggin and Small block 8)

Bolted down the Battery box and installed my automatic electric truck latch and relay today
And took her out for a drive :happy10:
I did stop and give her a hard launch and I am very very happy with my 60 foot time :cheers:
I figure she would melt the stock 13'' tires off =P~=P~=P~
Yep!! I need a tall back seat or a neck brace :toothy10::burnout:

Duals all HOOKED UP 055.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 058.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 059.jpg

Ralley's 009.jpg

Well I am more then happy with my first time trial run at George Rays 1/8 mile drag strip
this last week end, I did not hit her hard but she pulled of a 12.07 run and a 0.31 reaction time if I remember right8)
Well another new member wanted to know more about my dual's so here is a picture of her up in the air the day I drove it to the muffler shop with open short pipe's I put on for the short trip.
These are 2'' down pipe's 2'' to 2 1/4'' to the Y pipe and all the way back running a factory 318 early a muffler, all you can hear is air 8)

Duals all HOOKED UP 001.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 029.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 032.jpg

you really need to get under that thing with some simple green, a scraper, a wire brush, a pressure washer, and a few cans of crustolium semi-gloss:-D

you really need to get under that thing with some simple green, a scraper, a wire brush, a pressure washer, and a few cans of crustolium semi-gloss:-D
Ain't that the truth CUDAGUY :toothy10: But I think a young gun needs to get under there with some simple green, a scraper, a wire brush, a pressure washer, and a few cans of crustolium semi-gloss 8)
I am working my way to that but a few things are in line first :-D

This system I have put on top of my 170 has been flawless and runs smother then a marine engine :happy10: More HP and I am seeing MUCH better MPG.
I have put well over 300 miles on it in town and out, Hot HOT days she is staying 190 degree's and just a touch of the key she fires up and ready to go with no leaks No runs No errors :cheers:
Thank you all for the following of this thread and the help I have gotten :happy10:

Her first soap and water bath on all the upgrades
Now to move forward on the cleaning that gunk off the inner finders and put my new ECU in a different location and have my radiator cleaned and rotted out and coated, not that it needs it but it's time to enjoy driving and get some of the things dun that is driving my friends here crazy :toothy10::toothy10::-D

Tim Morlin Visit 7 22 2010 011.jpg

Tim Morlin Visit 7 22 2010 017.jpg

Tim Morlin Visit 7 22 2010 012.jpg

Well I funnily got this dun, It cooled down to 78* this morning and I was not going to do any house work this morning THAT'S for sure

I could not believe it bolted right up :-D

Pictures first of my daily driver
It's so cool to have a part off of Quadzilla ramcharger's Ramcharger on my Victoria:cheers:
I hope everyone approves :-D I do
here is Quadzilla http://home.comcast.net/~360quadzilla/

valiant%20021.jpg

RAMCHARGERS TACH II 002.jpg

RAMCHARGERS TACH II 003.jpg

RAMCHARGERS TACH II 004.jpg

RAMCHARGERS TACH II 005.jpg

RAMCHARGERS TACH II 007.jpg

It looks fabulous Mike! Now let's see a pic of her at redline. :-D Jes' kiddin.

It was nice with the much cooler weather today. Glad you got to get out and enjoy it.

It looks fabulous Mike! Now let's see a pic of her at redline. :-D Jes' kiddin.

It was nice with the much cooler weather today. Glad you got to get out and enjoy it.

Just for you this morning Leanna :happy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE7tM7TsGcE"]YouTube- Slant 6 170[/ame]

Going to spend my 20.600th post here in my restoration thread 8)
The day dusterforever made a trip from Texas to Arkansas and enjoyed a breakfast with Tim :happy10: "on him" :cheers:
He took this picture of Victoria and I together 8) one of one I think I have of us in the same picture at George Rays Drag Strip :love7: Thank you Tim :happy10:

My Pictures_001.jpg

I took advantage of a cool cloudy early morning and ran my auto trunk switch wire and installed my switch :cheers:
Dang there is allot of screws in the mat molding :clock: I ran it under the back set to my mat trim and behind passenger side kick plate and all tucked and wired up from the relay in the trunk to the brake light switch so it will have power with out the key on :-D
just one step at a time :happy10: I love this thing :cheers:
Thank you FABO :happy10: a member gifted it for me from Grumpuscreature
Yes I have pictures :-D

The trunk mat is for a dart, but that will change one day :happy10:
She has gave me some great days on the road, she now has 60.800 miles on her and the new carb and bigger exhaust system has bumped me up to 27 MPG yeehaw!!!

FOR SALE FABO 034.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 036.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 037.jpg

Lookin' good memike... Whats that truck release off of???
Most any mopar's from 85 and and back I believe, Diplomats, Aspin, Chargers cordoba exetra. This one came off a Diplamat I believe , I have dun this to all my A body car's they all interchange, I even had one on my 63 and they bolted right up :cheers: I told ya I would get this dun before the heat moved in !! lol

I took advantage of a cool cloudy early morning and ran my auto trunk switch wire and installed my switch :cheers:
Dang there is allot of screws in the mat molding :clock: I ran it under the back set to my mat trim and behind passenger side kick plate and all tucked and wired up from the relay in the trunk to the brake light switch so it will have power with out the key on :-D
just one step at a time :happy10: I love this thing :cheers:
Thank you FABO :happy10: a member gifted it for me from Grumpuscreature
Yes I have pictures :-D

The trunk mat is for a dart, but that will change one day :happy10:
She has gave me some great days on the road, she now has 60.800 miles on her and the new carb and bigger exhaust system has bumped me up to 27 MPG yeehaw!!!

Cool, Mike. Glad to see that you got it installed and that it works. :cheers:

27 mpg is just awesome. You can cruise all day with that kind of mileage. Way to go!

Wylde1.

Cool, Mike. Glad to see that you got it installed and that it works. :cheers:

27 mpg is just awesome. You can cruise all day with that kind of mileage. Way to go!

Wylde1.
Thank you Wylde1 8) I am to and no more pulling the keys out to open the trunk :happy10: to retrieve a cold one at the track:-D
My first time to check the MPG I thought I was getting 30 mpg then my full tank test showed 28mpg.
But after checking it the 3 and 4th times it stayed 27mpg, I am enjoying driving to George Rays 23 miles away for $5 dolors worth of gas and have some still in the tank, The dual exhaust and 390 Holley on the Offy intake along with 14'' tires made a big difference :-D Yep memike VERY happy :-D

Looking good there Mike. Some nice progres you are making. Good to see you are gitting out there and having some fun with her. You got that leaning tower of power running real well with that 1/8th time. Cruze on Mike cruze on:burnout:

no more pulling the keys out to open the trunk :happy10:

Or checking your pockets to make sure you have the keys in hand when you slam the trunk lid down...:-D

Now you got me thinking of an add-on for the Dip, Mike. And here I scrapped an M-body 5th Ave a couple of years ago with that feature...dang it!

-
Back