**Twin Turbo 67 Dart Project**

-
you maybe a thai food addict but we are all pic addicts. And we need our fix lol it's cool post them when you can it seems that it's out of your hands.

I am a Thai Food Addict..........Just came back from a fix!!

Well there seems to be something wrong with the Picture uploading tonight, I uploaded the pictures and they do not show up under the drop down??

Have you gone to Rama's downtown? That place has AWESOME thai food!

I was thinking about the transmission. Since the power wouldn't be hitting it all at once, maybe a well built 904 could handle it, especially with the high gears.

Have you gone to Rama's downtown? That place has AWESOME thai food!

I was thinking about the transmission. Since the power wouldn't be hitting it all at once, maybe a well built 904 could handle it, especially with the high gears.

No, I haven't been to Rama's but I will be going there now!

I guess my photo's are too large. Need to resize them.

Scat Forged Crank, Falcon 4340 H Beam Rods with ARP 7/16 Hardware 190kpsi. Diamond Eliptical Dish Forged Ready for Boost Pistons. The Top Ring Lan is down further than a standard Piston. We also used a Trick Ring Stack........I need to look up the specs on the paperwork. I will be using Cometic Gaskets, Head Studs. I used a CAMDEX 7 Way adjustable at the Camshaft, Double Roller Timing Set. Brian Chose the camshaft SOLID ROLLER 240@50 .634 Lift, net lift will be right at .600. Brian's Solid Roller Lifters with some fancy oiling holes in them that feed the Roller. Brian also did his Oiling Mods to the Oil Pump. Drilled it out bigger, ported it and then welded the Pickup into the pump. Line Honed with the main studs Torqued, Cam Journals Line Honed. This engine rotates VERY SMOOTH. You can grab the crank counter weights and Rotate the engine VERY EASY by hand!! Very Nice!!

View attachment phpAeB1tUAM.jpg

View attachment phpNc9yNTAM1.jpg

View attachment php9V2kksAM2.jpg

View attachment phpna5g7CAM3.jpg

View attachment php3wo8NXAM4.jpg

View attachment phpJqs3SRAM5.jpg

View attachment phprSp1kdAM7.jpg

View attachment phpV8cOZXAM8.jpg

You are way ahead of me Scott! I just picked up the short block..... Gotta assemble the rest of the engine and then bolt on all the turbo stuff, EFI management etc.
Hmm o.k:-#,well get off the PC and get at er,times a wastin LOL.I can wait.....I,m just anxious to see what a 408 with twins will put out.I,m thinking in the 800-900hp area,just cause of the smaller turbo,s.:thumblef:post pics when assembled.Thanks.

Oh,who purchased the 70 Dart?Lucky biotch.

Hmm o.k:-#,well get off the PC and get at er,times a wastin LOL.I can wait.....I,m just anxious to see what a 408 with twins will put out.I,m thinking in the 800-900hp area,just cause of the smaller turbo,s.:thumblef:post pics when assembled.Thanks.

Oh,who purchased the 70 Dart?Lucky biotch.

Yeah I know. I am at work today waiting for my 11am appointment to show up.

It really depends how cool I can keep the Intake Charge. The cooler it is the more boost it will like are my thoughts. Trying to keep it so cold that the Throttle Body freezes wide open! :silent:

Vitamin c bought the 70. It is in an Enclosed Trailer on its way to Michigan.

I put the dowels in the block today and the smaller ARP Head Studs in the block. I need to call ARP and order 10 new studs that are 5 3/4" over all length for the studs that go under the Valve Cover . The Indy RHS X Heads are a little taller than the standard LA heads and the studs end up too short. I also installed the Dip Stick.

I ordered the Freeze Plug Kit today, Fuel Block off Plate and Some Street Hemi Orange engine paint. I have most everything else I need to put it together. Should have it together by next weekend hopefully!

Worked on the Solid Motor mounts today and marked a few more areas that need clearancing for the exhaust when the Mock Motor comes out.
I want to make sure I don't miss anything that needs to be done before hand.

I got the Street Hemi engine paint today, freeze plugs, fuel block off... and I just ordered the rest of the Head Studs, I totally forgot to do it on Monday! They should be here by Tuesday next week. I also marked everywhere in the engine bay, oil pan etc where more clearancing is needed. I then got all the measurements for the Solid Motor Mounts I am making. They are all marked out just need to cut and weld them up is all.

The mock engine will be coming out soon!

I got the Street Hemi engine paint today, freeze plugs, fuel block off... and I just ordered the rest of the Head Studs, I totally forgot to do it on Monday! They should be here by Tuesday next week. I also marked everywhere in the engine bay, oil pan etc where more clearancing is needed. I then got all the measurements for the Solid Motor Mounts I am making. They are all marked out just need to cut and weld them up is all.

The mock engine will be coming out soon!

:poke:Why Orange??? Everyone paints their engines orange! Mine will be the stock turquois:glasses8:

Get ur azz busy!:mrgreen: You gotta lot a welding to do!

:poke:Why Orange??? Everyone paints their engines orange! Mine will be the stock turquois:glasses8:

Get ur azz busy!:mrgreen: You gotta lot a welding to do!

For some odd reason I paint all my engines Street Hemi Orange, never even thought about a different color, why I didn't, I don't know?

I can weld everything off in less than 5 Hours easily, Piece of cake!:mrgreen:

All I need to do is find the time which lately I have none of.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP63rYjdi5Y"]YouTube - Twin turbo Cuda[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQaLZVy8SB0&NR=1"]YouTube - Cuda-Clip[/ame]

Got the Head Studs yesterday. I am going to mask off the engine and paint it hopefully by Thursday. Time is something I don't have much of lately.

-
Back