uncle tony's garage gets called out by the roadkill guys

-
That was "attacking" you?!?!?!?!? And you were speaking the "truth" ?!?!?!?!? Is it the truth when you say his cars will never pass tech inspection when he just did? Is it the truth when you say no chic will ride in his cars when his wife and niece both do regularly? Is it the truth when you say his cars will never have interiors in them? Well they are race cars so technically true but not what you were shooting for. I'm calling it Fake News. It's the new normal I guess. Instead of just changing the channel some people feel the need to trash others instead of live and let live. Then get butt hurt when someone disagrees.
Race cars? Don't try and bullshit me...that's hilarious that piece of **** Coronet wont even get out of its own way...UTG couldn't make a skateboard go fast going down a huge hill that had a brand new macadam surface put down yesterday..

Last edited:
That was "attacking" you?!?!?!?!? And you were speaking the "truth" ?!?!?!?!? Is it the truth when you say his cars will never pass tech inspection when he just did? Is it the truth when you say no chic will ride in his cars when his wife and niece both do regularly? Is it the truth when you say his cars will never have interiors in them? Well they are race cars so technically true but not what you were shooting for. I'm calling it Fake News. It's the new normal I guess. Instead of just changing the channel some people feel the need to trash others instead of live and let live. Then get butt hurt when someone disagrees.
Well you called me names first you said i was a hater you assume too much like don't call people you don't know names on the internet in defense of some junk driving story telling internet con man...

Last edited:
You would think a guy with all his "experience" when building a car that is supposed to eventually "run 10s" in the 1/4 mile, would at least rebuild his rotted out 50 year old front suspension. And that pile has NONE of the safety equipment required to run those numbers, but it wont ever get there with the garbage motors he "builds" so I guess it's a moot point. Anyone who is a fan of his "builds" is a automotive moron...exactly the audience he caters to. Flame on, I dont care!!

He does have a unique fan base...too bad they don't know any better and can't tell UT is full of poop...to any UT fans,Google "Pro Stock" racing, read up on Sox and Martin,Dick Landy,Herb McCandkess...and Brooklyn Heavy ....Uncle Tony isn't qualified to clean these guys toilets.

Une tony helping the "low buck guys..." any man with a low budget and any sense won't dump their money into a junkyard bound pile of donkey dung. Use Tony builds track cars what a load of bull...

Last edited:
Yet you keep watching.....and posting........and watching.........and posting. You do realize that your views are making him money don't you? Pretty comical actually.

Roses are red, Joe pole1's replies are a scoff,
when Uncle Tony's cars go down the track, parts will definitely fall off...LOL! :)

Yet you keep watching.....and posting........and watching.........and posting. You do realize that your views are making him money don't you? Pretty comical actually.[/QUOT

Back off there fella...is it really worth it?, defending a junk parts dealer that you call a track car builder?
FYI,UTG the man is neither a mechanic nor a race car builder. Its about time you and others like you wake up...quit being part of the con...

Last edited:
Oh I get it. You are performing a public service announcement. You are trying to save the people of FABO from the perils of
The dreaded Uncle Tony and using poetry for the sensitive types. By the way. You should be nominated as a Poet Laureate for that one. Brought a tear to my eye.

Oh I get it. You are performing a public service announcement. You are trying to save the people of FABO from the perils of
The dreaded Uncle Tony and using poetry for the sensitive types. By the way. You should be nominated as a Poet Laureate for that one. Brought a tear to my eye.

Listen man, here's the deal with UT if you want help working on your car, you wouldn't go to him, if you needed parts, he'd sell you junk for a good price, good parts for even more. If you want someone to tell you stories around the campfire, you'd invite Uncle Tony to be there at your campfire. get it? yeah hes fun for a bullshit story, once ya hear one youve heard them all, UTG is for guys who dont actually get off the couch and go out in their garage...
A thank ya ... thank ya vurry much... I'm here all week...:lol:

Last edited:
My two cents with Uncle Tony is his whole organization plan. If his channel is to show how to do things on the cheap he should do just that. He doesn't need the huge studio warehouse he is renting, people on budgets do not have access to places that size. Secondly he has two many projects going at once. Stick to one project car as a test bed as the magazines did back in the day. Project X 57 Chevy, Super Chevy Monte Carlo etc. He is the typical person getting overwhelmed with too many projects at once so none ever get finished. Channels that are doing well, Vice Grip, he buys and gets a car running, flips it and moves on, and his project car that stays is the Patriotic Chevelle that is the test bed, Jo Daddy's Garage is doing one Mustang and showing the whole restoration process, Corvette Ben does one project per Corvette from start to finish in numerous episodes and so on. I'd rather have one nicely done car than 20 unfinished junk projects sitting around. Devote full time on Bottle Rocket until you can at least get it down the track once before it falls apart. Tony I am sure knows his stuff but he needs to settle down and show it from start to finish. That Miata could have easily been a 50 part series and more detailed in how it was done and I think people get attached to watching someone work on a project and see it through to the end, they get invested in it. There is a young guy who restored a Fiero from start to finish over a few years, another young guy who knows nothing about cars is restoring a 1970 Mach 1 and these viewers are invested. The Fiero took a few years to build but he gained viewers the whole way through.

U T is stringing folks along for views plain and simple. He's ADD and just likes filming himself for views, he doesn't even have the ambition to actually get Bottle rocket to 10s, he will melt it down with nitrous first, then him and his viewers will laugh and say "that was great" anyone can melt a junkyard engine down with nitrous, and that is if he even gets that far with it....I guess some folks need a hero...but he is no hero, he's a internet snake oil salesman. example? any young guy that would tear his running stock street engine down to flip the pistons is pissing into the wind. Uncle Tony is telling folks to do that and Im sure there are fools out there listening to him. I'm saying it isn't worth the gasket set, and the Saturday to do it...waste of time and money.

Last edited:
Oh now people are making a "hero" of him. WOW. More fake news. But I got some news for you. People don't blindly do what others tell them on the internet. At least not sane people but you know what? He is my kind of my hero by inadvertently getting you to post 41 times on this thread (with poetry no less) that is basically much ado about nothing. But since you brought it up.... do me a favor and show me where he told people to tear down a perfectly good engine and swap pistons like you accuse him of doing.
FABO is waiting.......

Oh now people are making a "hero" of him. WOW. More fake news. But I got some news for you. People don't blindly do what others tell them on the internet. At least not sane people but you know what? He is my kind of my hero by inadvertently getting you to post 41 times on this thread (with poetry no less) that is basically much ado about nothing. But since you brought it up.... do me a favor and show me where he told people to tear down a perfectly good engine and swap pistons like you accuse him of doing.
FABO is waiting.......

FABO?... waiting?... you don't count as FABO you aren't that significant.

here's another one for ya wrap your noodle around this I can do this all day...

"Fords are cool, Chivvies are neat ,

if Uncle Tony built a Mopar automatic,

it would'nt make it into into third gear going down the street... :lol:

Last edited:
Little boys wear berets, the girls wear barettes, Uncle Tony talks a big line of chit and chain smokes home rolled cigarettes...

"This little Ford won a drag race, that little Chevy won none, Uncle Tony was in a Mopar trying to make it run...when all of a sudden the heap's front end exploded, with a thud and a clatter, Tony said to himself "I wonder now what could be the matter...?".
Uncle Tony made jokes, he made excuses, he cussed his pit crew and said they were useless. He looked in the camera puffed a cheap cigarette, and wondered to himself how he was going to swing this months rent...he thought for a moment, touched his hair with his comb, then hitched up his junk and went "wee!, wee!, wee! all the way home...

Ok, I 'll stop now gotta save some for later...:poke:

Last edited:
My two cents with Uncle Tony is his whole organization plan. If his channel is to show how to do things on the cheap he should do just that. He doesn't need the huge studio warehouse he is renting, people on budgets do not have access to places that size. Secondly he has two many projects going at once. Stick to one project car as a test bed as the magazines did back in the day. Project X 57 Chevy, Super Chevy Monte Carlo etc. He is the typical person getting overwhelmed with too many projects at once so none ever get finished. Channels that are doing well, Vice Grip, he buys and gets a car running, flips it and moves on, and his project car that stays is the Patriotic Chevelle that is the test bed, Jo Daddy's Garage is doing one Mustang and showing the whole restoration process, Corvette Ben does one project per Corvette from start to finish in numerous episodes and so on. I'd rather have one nicely done car than 20 unfinished junk projects sitting around. Devote full time on Bottle Rocket until you can at least get it down the track once before it falls apart. Tony I am sure knows his stuff but he needs to settle down and show it from start to finish. That Miata could have easily been a 50 part series and more detailed in how it was done and I think people get attached to watching someone work on a project and see it through to the end, they get invested in it. There is a young guy who restored a Fiero from start to finish over a few years, another young guy who knows nothing about cars is restoring a 1970 Mach 1 and these viewers are invested. The Fiero took a few years to build but he gained viewers the whole way through.
You never know if he's doing the work, he doesn't film himself doing it. I don't see how those young guys are going to do anything with that valiant 4 door. Even if they half assed the trunk and floor pans with sheet metal it still takes time and money. That rusted hulk will drain someone's wallet, and in the end it will be a farm field car.

FABO is waiting.......
Well I got a joke for you...and it ends with Uncle Tony is no mechanic or racer..at least not a successful one anyway...

animal mother.jpg

Last edited:
Some of you guys really know how to go for the throat!
I look at UTG as entertainment.........
Like everything on the internet, opinions vary and draw your own conclusions from that.
Have fun with your cars, that's the bottom line here!

Some of you guys really know how to go for the throat!
I look at UTG as entertainment.........
Like everything on the internet, opinions vary and draw your own conclusions from that.
Have fun with your cars, that's the bottom line here!
Just stirring the poop... that other guy needs anger management :lol:

Stirring the pot equals Internet Troll. You see these types need attention so what they do is get on the internet and post some stuff about someone they do not know and they have no facts to back up what they say. When someone calls them out on it they lash out and try to get a rise out of them. "Stirring the pot" or "stirring the poop" as he/she calls it. When there is no response he/she machine guns several posts as you see above. Finally!!!! Someone responded. Whew. That was a close one. I bet that toe was tapping quite quick awaiting acknowledgment. Notice the reply time? Under a minute. WOW. Btw...you are up to 47 in this thread now and just look at all of the edits in his/her posts. Other ways to spot an Internet Troll is when he/she edits their posting to change sloppy grammar and add insults to get a rise hoping...no...praying for a response. Like this one...
upload_2021-8-4_18-0-44.png

upload_2021-8-4_18-4-51.png

But the most telling is not having facts to back up what they say.
So how about it? Where did UT say to tear down a perfectly good engine to swap pistons as you claim? The truth is that he never said it.

Troll on Poet.

-
Back