UTG engine build "callout"

-
Yessir, faster revs ain't more power. Just can POSSIBLY make it faster...myself, if the Ramchargers said it, and the DC books printed it. I'd reread it Verbatim and go from there.

Well…actually a faster revving engine IS faster. And quicker. The issue is most dyno’s can’t measure that.

Just when you thought you have seen everything. It seems old uncle tony has decided to "call out" steve dulcich and david friberger with a a mopar "318 build" but, with zero new parts other than a gasket set being allowed. Quite bizarre. What do you guys think?
I talked to a machine shop and they said that people have done this and got away with it but once the coating has wore off the rings, chances of them resealing and for a long period of time is pretty much impossible. Why would anybody waste their time on doing this with used parts, I'd rather see them do a performance build on a budget

Well…actually a faster revving engine IS faster. And quicker. The issue is most dyno’s can’t measure that.
Yessir. I was actually trying to stay out of people's crosshairs. After 6 weeks of chi com covid induced bronchitis I don't need ANY extra stress, I've got enough onmy own! Lol! Like an old drag racing Mopar Bro mine from way back put it, " a HEMI doesn't Necessarily MAKE More power, it makes Power Faster! And in the real world that's what matters!" Besides, I'm Not going to argue with the Ram Chargers or the DC books.... looks like we're on the same page Brother thank you for speaking out

This was recent data, from a modern dyno.
Screenshot_20220825-185304_Facebook.jpg

I guess Slaghammer went to the 1/8 mile strip tonight.... Mopar Al took it

with names like slaghamer and sloppy2nds 318 what do you expect them to run ? UT must love this site gets him more hits than a free bong

-
Back