UTG engine build "callout"

-
''I paid my dues you aint getting it free from me". Wow.
I started out fooling on lawn mower engines my father would pull out of the trash. I asked for tools at Christmas when I was 12. I would walk the woods and take parts off old abandoned cars just to learn
At 18 I got a job in a power house shovelling coal and running coal moving equipment. I went up through the ranks and got onto maintenance and was trained as millwright and welder
I was taught by guys my dads age, the greatest generation. I followed the welders like a dog on a leash
I carried the welding cables, did whatever they asked and watched them weld.... And I practiced and practiced and yes these guys helped me
The years flew by, I retired but kept welding part time to fund my Plymouth. It was about 4 or 5 years ago , the son of a mechanic that I worked with had went too some half assed welding school but he needed a lot more learning and I taught him every time I was down the yard.
He was dedicated and a good student, paid attention. The kid even use to ask my permission to use the bathroom..... He left that shop when it got slow, went to work in some other yard and now has a job in a real steel fabrication shop....He has learned how to lay out, assemble, install steel staircases, railings, decks and is now leaning to read blueprints. He passed his city/ state licence
Im real proud of him and it was really nice feeling knowing I helped him and taught him like those old timers taught me.
I sure as **** paid my dues and what I know the knowledge I obtained over the years im more than happy to pass it on for free
Thats what we do as journeymen, pity thats lost on a few
Good on you to teach the next generation.

Uncle Tony isn't a great mechanic by any means, I mean I understand he's pushing 60, and at that age you don't do much work, but he's full of **** too, and too many idiots believe his snake oil salesman BS. case in point, someone tell me what happened with his "Turbo slant 6" that he was talking chit about...? the guy has d ilusions of grandeur and no bankroll to fund any of it. He's a junk dealer extraordinaire, with big ideas and not what it takes to see them through. that Miata, in the end was a piece of unsafe junk. Claims that that Coronet would do 10s,in the 1/8 mile never seen it through. now he's saying he isn't into going down the track...complete BS but people keep tuning in...

Uncle Tony isn't a great mechanic by any means, I mean I understand he's pushing 60, and at that age you don't do much work,
Is that so.
I can assure you with out the slightest doubt that when I was in my late fifties I was still working a 1000 hrs OT a year and working a second job. I can and did outwork guys in their twenties on a everyday basis and thats working with your hands and back
No time to play with hobby cars
I retired at 62 in 2014 to take care of my wife and later on her mother but still averaged minimum 30 hours a week doing heavy truck and equipment work
I just stopped earlier this year as my knees cant hold out
Id gladly go back to pushing 60 again when I could do five 12 hour days than work Sat and Sun welding fabricating , whatever came up

I don't see uncle Tony doing jack ****...but talking. His cars are junk, all he knows how to do is part cars out,he doensnt know how to build anything nice. His com plete cars he bought that way and he doesnt show case them I wonder why. He is a scroungy junk man plain and simple...

Last edited:
Uncle Tony isn't a great mechanic by any means, I mean I understand he's pushing 60, and at that age you don't do much work, but he's full of **** too, and too many idiots believe his snake oil salesman BS. case in point, someone tell me what happened with his "Turbo slant 6" that he was talking chit about...? the guy has d ilusions of grandeur and no bankroll to fund any of it. He's a junk dealer extraordinaire, with big ideas and not what it takes to see them through. that Miata, in the end was a piece of unsafe junk. Claims that that Coronet would do 10s,in the 1/8 mile never seen it through. now he's saying he isn't into going down the track...complete BS but people keep tuning in...
at least he tries , but yeah much of the BS he spews can be dangerous in the wrong hands he tries to come off as some engineering superstar . He should state in his opening intro for entertainment purposes only , at least be honest about it

Getting old
cc0f4123531699b441cc991396b83468.jpg

He's a hustler, probably been one all of his life. His hustle now is youtube subscribers, where he feeds them a line, does a dance, cashes in, and moves on. Has the balls to call out Freiburger and Dulcich. They did his reverse piston theory he was so hot on, with zero improvement. The guy is a one horse pony, who has caught on with the guys who want to learn, but are surly in the wrong work zone. That's a great reason to have people come here to get the right info from a diverse group. Did you ever hear people say when someone dies, man I wish we could get the knowledge that guy had in his brain. Well you can't, so share it now so the hobby can continue.

Last edited:
I dont really watch these shows much anymore as I find them to scripted and unrealistic but when I do I enjoy watching the shows featuring Ed China and Nick Panaritis.

What's UTG up to now?
I think getting other people to work on "his" junkpile cars so he can film it. Hes trying to find someone to drive his garbage in actual events, because he has a permanently revoked license. He can also blame whoever is driving it for its inevitable slow performance and constant mechanical failure. The guy is a total fraud with a hero complex.

Nah never ... Tony keeps on fueling the fire, its only a matter of time till he starts throwing Al and those Jet guys under the bus publicly...he cant help it and the behavior of someone like him is too predictable.
I guess continually trashing the same person ad nauseum is therapy for some. Just stopped in to see if anything new or shocking was being revealed, nope.

I guess continually trashing the same person ad nauseum is therapy for some. Just stopped in to see if anything new or shocking was being revealed, nope.
...if you think this is bad, check out Brian Cabral on YT . His whole channel is dedicated to rubbing Tony's nose in his own dung LOL!

Last edited:
I don't think Freiburger and co. Would even do it. I don't think I'd do it...I mean who welds a rounded off cam and regrinds the lobe...yes if you are on a deserted island and you can't find a replacement cam. One of uncle Tony rules is no new internal parts, a little ridiculous IMO...They are both suppposedly starting with junkyard 318 ...also they can say "uncle Tony, what about our original callout?..." you have yet to prove reversing pistons is a actual power gain.
I've heard reversed Factory pistons on the rods rev a little quicker, but may be noisy and wear the rings faster. Don't know bout no power gain

Nah, I don't need to get my kicks that way.
I have zero doubt in my mind... absolutely zero doubt... that the full time bashers are the first to view every, single, video he puts out. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind. But, so others don't think so, they say "I heard he's gonna..." or "someone said" as if they are not the watchers. LOL. I watch some of UTG. Watching videos is a choice. I don't watch people that I have no interest in....

I believe Holdener , Freiburger and Dulcich proved there was no power gain recently. Its on YT somewhere.
Yessir, faster revs ain't more power. Just can POSSIBLY make it faster...myself, if the Ramchargers said it, and the DC books printed it. I'd reread it Verbatim and go from there.

I have zero doubt in my mind... absolutely zero doubt... that the full time bashers are the first to view every, single, video he puts out. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind. But, so others don't think so, they say "I heard he's gonna..." or "someone said" as if they are not the watchers. LOL. I watch some of UTG. Watching videos is a choice. I don't watch people that I have no interest in....
I watch your channel too! But I give yours a thumbs up.

-
Back