Want a GOOD creeper

-
All you people, check this out > http://www.humanhoist.com/

So, is this thing VAPORWARE?? No pricing and the contact form wants all your info! I found a blurb on another site that said the humanhoist folks had "just signed a manufacturing deal with DR Equipment." That post was dated 12-13-12.

So I called DR, but the salesperson I spoke with didn't know anything about the thing. I asked her if there was anyone in management, who might know about the humanhoist. She said the sales department had no access to management and she couldn't give out phone #s. So, I hipped her to the video link for her own amusement being the nice guy that I am.

Maybe that video was produced by George Lucas, or the thing was really invented by Sasquatch and Nessie.

The truth is out there! And inquiring minds want to know.....

BC

Here's a pic of one I saved awhile ago....Not sure who sells it though :scratch:

I've got the same creeper shown in the photo and love it. It's plenty strong to hold me and comfortable enough to take a nap in under the car if you get bored with what you're doing or just need to get out of the house for awhile and gonna use 'gotta work on the car' as an excuse - lol.
The tool holder pockets on the side are a nice touch and very handy.

Here's a link: http://www.kreepster.com/index.html
The one I have has a label on it that says "Creepster" (different spelling). I bought it several years ago and don't remember how much it was but I'm certain it was way less than they want for one now.

That's good for you. You must be a good customer and that does have it's privileges. We are not privy to individual tool warranties on the tool company and manufacturers websites. That information is in the price sheets or if you contact them. I looked up a couple Whitside creepers Mac sells and they have a 1 year warranty. Our purchased tools usually carry the same warranty that the manufacturer gives. The Snappy creepers may be made by Whiteside. I don't know for sure, or Snap on could make their own. I did notice on the Whiteside website that most of their products are made in the USA which is good to know. They may use global components which is a common thing now days.

Ya my wife is married to the Snap On dealer! ;)

Jeepers creepers get my vote, I accedently ran one over before with a tri-axle dump truck and it was completely un harmed.....lol

I've got the same creeper shown in the photo and love it. It's plenty strong to hold me and comfortable enough to take a nap in under the car if you get bored with what you're doing or just need to get out of the house for awhile and gonna use 'gotta work on the car' as an excuse - lol.
The tool holder pockets on the side are a nice touch and very handy.

Here's a link: http://www.kreepster.com/index.html
The one I have has a label on it that says "Creepster" (different spelling). I bought it several years ago and don't remember how much it was but I'm certain it was way less than they want for one now.

Checked the link and found it at California Car Cover at $159. Looks comfy.

Originally Posted by HotLines
All you people, check this out > http://www.humanhoist.com/

Saw this on sharktank one night...It was two car guys that had several thousands in developing this thing in his garage. Cool, but way to expensive for me...

Couldn't help myself

Creeper-scoobydoo.jpg

OK, PanGasket, that's pretty creepy allright!

But I'm seriously in love with the Human Hoist - I want one!

BC
I'm guessing you never watched the old Scooby Doo lol

I really would like the human hoist but I think the handles should relax down with it. seems like it might be difficult to scoot under an A-body with em up like that. But it looks like a badass product

I bought a Kreepster and hate it. It is too big and bulky and the headrest falls down. When it falls down the piece that suppose to hold it up gouges in the floor where you can't hardly move around. Also the first thing I saw when the box came was MADE IN VIETNAM. Being a Vietnam veteran I wasn't too impressed with that. I would suggest something else to spend $159 on.

I bought a Kreepster and hate it. It is too big and bulky and the headrest falls down. When it falls down the piece that suppose to hold it up gouges in the floor where you can't hardly move around. Also the first thing I saw when the box came was MADE IN VIETNAM. Being a Vietnam veteran I wasn't too impressed with that. I would suggest something else to spend $159 on.

Thanks for the input on it Red I wasn't planning on buying it cause I found something for less money that does fine for me. Maybe your review will help someone else though.

-
Back