Way too nice to be crushed! Save this Duster (Washington state)

-
Waaaaah waaaah waaaaah. More whining and complaining.

If you know what’s best for everyone, how come you had to message me to figure out what size tires would actually fit your car?

And every time I see 14” rallyes on a car I think there’s a person that not only has terrible taste, but has so little understanding of tire technology that they’re completely oblivious to how well their car can actually perform.

Or, there’s some poor car that never gets used because all it’s owner does is park it in a garage 99% of the time.

You’re usually better than this, ignorant statements like the one you made don’t suit you.
This entire response was exceptionally rude.

well i have been driving old a body's for close to 40 years now with 400 to 600 hp with these old school unsafe tires . i guess i must be lucky .

Tires and rims are individual to a car owners taste, there really shouldn't even be arguing about it. This is still America and we are free to do stuff... at least for a little while longer.

Tires and rims are individual to a car owners taste, there really shouldn't even be arguing about it. This is still America and we are free to do stuff... at least for a little while longer.
I totally agree. It's the same as bashing someone over the color they painted their car.

-
Back