what are the best heads being made for la small blocks rite now

-
For my money Aluminum heads..Hughes cnc'd Edelbrocks seem to be well worth the money spent..

Agreed. The way I see it, if your gonna step up off the OE head looking to make some good honest power, then that's the way to go. Well ported Edelbrocks can make for a real nice street package with teeth.

The W2 is the only iron head worth looking at and that's if iron is OK with you. But they will out power the Edelbrocks. Draw back besides weight, rocker arm cost, oval ports in & out.

The W2 is the only iron head worth looking at and that's if iron is OK with you. But they will out power the Edelbrocks. Draw back besides weight, rocker arm cost, oval ports in & out.

You got that RIGHT got a set of iron heads collecting rust in the corner of the garage:D:D

i'm holding out for trick flows new la mopar head , the one just released for the b motors , its a killer . trick flow must have something coming soon .

i'm holding out for trick flows new la mopar head , the one just released for the b motors , its a killer . trick flow must have something coming soon .

It may be a long, long wait. From what I've read they have no plans to make them.

ANY head with a little 75 OR 100 Shot of nitros..1 sec quicker.

the old W2 heads only flow a tiny bit more than edelbrocks. what is up with the airwolf heads?
You need to do more home work.
Air wolf heads? Is he back in biz? Or even alive?

ANY head with a little 75 OR 100 Shot of nitros..1 sec quicker.
Aaaaaaaaaaaa ---- What?!?!?!
Please return your seat to the upright position and stop consuming alcohol.

-
Back