What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
I ordered a rear spoiler for a new challenger off EBay the other day . It showed up today. $41 shipped Looks pretty nicely made . It's just sitting on there right now . Not a bad fit. Kinda Diggin the look if I can install it with out drilling holes in my lid. ( pics coming )
Anyone have any luck with 3M double sided tape.

20191211_162934.jpg

20191211_162848.jpg

20191211_162818.jpg

20191211_151854.jpg

once UPS shows up, i will be bolting some LED flood lights to the back of the plow truck and wiring them in as back up lights
i dont know what the purpose of the stockers was, if it it was to be able to see whats behind you when you back up at night, they failed miserably

And since my nerf bars or running boards or whatever they call em, also got delivered, I guess I'll slap those on too

forget the nerf bars
whoever packed my order decided i didnt need hardware with it

but at least the lights are on

That's why Duct Tape was invented. Get back to work .
:thumbsup:
If I were really motivated I could probably have dug out some nuts and bolts and get her done, but I figured I'd only want to do this once, and it was supposed to come with 18 fendernuts in some weird eurosize

So I decided to hold off

Sides, I can still get I the truck without the running boards...its the kids and the mother in law that cant get in

Got a brand new Orange ECU today for free as a Christmas gift from a major Race Shop. SCORE!

20191216_113038.jpg

That only took 2 hrs to sand down the wire harness side connector to fit. I bet there are other people that have had this issue too. I'm not the first.

20191216_170610.jpg

Time to get back to my cars, now that the warm weather is gone. Cleaned out one side of the Dart, it's a start. More stuff going to storage tomorrow. I hope to have the '68 K frame with '73 up disc brakes on before the snow melts.

IMG_20191216_145454.jpg

IMG_20191216_164240.jpg

Finally got around to installing the head rests that came with my car when I bought it. I like it much better with them installed. Interior looks complete now.

Going to take out the original 3.91 center section and put in a 489 3.23 SG unit so I can put more miles on my car next year. Hoping she is still fun to drive. Started tearing it down yesterday and figured since I have the driveshaft out I'll do new u joints since I already bought them a while ago. Waiting on parts for the rear switch so going to the u joints and more tear down today. Maybe I'll get lucky and my parts will come in today.

-
Back