What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
I believe this will be the weekend where I finally get it started up! Getting the replacement fuel pump in today and I need to get a water pump belt then she's ready to fire off. I have a bunch of temporary wiring in there to run some AF/oil pressure/water temperature gages during startup.

View attachment 1715787268

It's a good feeling getting that close, isn't it?

Do you happen to know what water pump pulley you've got?

Washed ready for 3 shows this weekend. Cruise in at Taco Mama tonight. Come on down.

61447B7B-5BCE-4D41-BE85-E3FB9ADC3128.jpeg

It's a good feeling getting that close, isn't it?

Do you happen to know what water pump pulley you've got?
Yeah it is. However the damn fuel pump seems stuck in shipping so it may be a no go this weekend. Not really sure what pulley. It originally came off a 67 belvedere with a 318.

spent most of the day cleaning up the dart for a car show tomorrow. Also opened up my new 670 Street Avenger and jetted it down two sizes in both primary's and secondary's, and put in a different power valve. Did a test drive, AF ratio is good at cruising speed, around 14.5 to 14.8, but still rich at idle(11.2), at part throttle acceleration(12.2), and at full throttle acceleration.(11.0) Thinking I need to drop another jet size or two.

p.s. I'm at around 4800ft elevation.

Reposting the progress I've made. Made a new rear panel out of plywood and installed new carpeting in the rear cargo area.

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1444.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

I took my good luck Duster with me to the field for my Igh School football coaching debut! A big win and a huge game by my son playing Middle line backer and tight end for the entire game! He did not miss 1 play!
So proud of all my boys!

Cley
20210910_181742.jpg
20210910_182324.jpg

Nothing Unfortunately!

Push rods have not arrived yet for re-assembly, test and re-fire!

Got in the attic to change out a faulty Directv SWM-16 Multi-switch!

Hot and oh my back and shoulders! Took over an hour for what should have been a 10 minute deal!

At Least all my odd channels on Sat 103 ca/cb are now working and live! The SEC network is working great!

Best College football conference in the world!

Put the front seat in and getting it ready for front end alignment this Thursday. Finally off the jack stands and on the ground again. Can't wait to drive it!!!

IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1477.JPG

IMG_1476.JPG

Pushrods arrived and re-assembly of the Left rocker shaft assembly with new rockers for #1 and pushrods all around, installed and torqued.

Hope to fire back up on Saturday morning. Looking forward to a ride and a maybe a few more car shows!

Last edited:
Want to hit the like button but, I really liked the Ice Blue!

Needless to say "Your Car" your likes and a job well done! Eye Catching for sure!
I hear ya....the blue was nice on it too!
But it had issues and needed a repaint.....and that green POPS!!!

Jeff

-
Back