What Car Body Will John Force Have On His Funny Car In 2015???

-

Attachments

• 2015-mopar-dodge-charger-r-t-nhra-funny-car-unveiled-at-sema-video-photo-gallery_1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 930
  • 2015-Dodge-Charger-RT-Funny-Car-4-520x275.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 924
  • dsc_0061.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 934
His accomplishments aside, what kind of father approves of his daughter doing that which I'm sure he did.

That whole family is a bunch of money whores!!!

To me, Pro Stock class should be the new Cobra Jets, COPOs, and Challengers. Having those cars out there fighting for the win on NHRA TV would probably drive ratings up over those ugly bastardizations they call "stock" now. Same for NASCAR. Why not put Mustangs, Challengers, and Camaros out there with racing suspension and souped up stock engines? It would force Toyota to come out with something similar if they wanted to play.

To me, Pro Stock class should be the new Cobra Jets, COPOs, and Challengers. Having those cars out there fighting for the win on NHRA TV would probably drive ratings up over those ugly bastardizations they call "stock" now. Same for NASCAR. Why not put Mustangs, Challengers, and Camaros out there with racing suspension and souped up stock engines? It would force Toyota to come out with something similar if they wanted to play.

Agreed!!!

Amen!!!

When do we get the Fiat 500 Funny car bodies?

You're really not too far off!
I was out at the NHRA finals yesterday and one of the Top Alcohol Funny Car teams is using a Smart Car for a tow car. No pic, but trust me it sure does look strange to see!

From pics I have seen of new Peak car it still is Ford body with name removed. For Force to wholesale change body's for all teams someone is going to have yo pay him big bucks.

I read something on line within the past 48 hours that Force has signed a contract with one of the automobile manufacturers and a statement about the molds for the 2015 funny car bodies is currently being worked on.
A "new mold" almost makes me think he may be running a Camaro body since there currently are no Camaro-bodied funny cars.
We should know for sure before too much longer.

This should be interesting. He says the engine in his FC is a Ford 500 even though it looks like a Mopar Hemi. So is he going to call it a Chevy hemi. Is Ford going to demand he not run the Ford 500 in a Camaro body? Who owns the the rights to the Ford 500 John or Ford? :???:

You're really not too far off!
I was out at the NHRA finals yesterday and one of the Top Alcohol Funny Car teams is using a Smart Car for a tow car. No pic, but trust me it sure does look strange to see!

Doh! #-o

John Whorese Racing.
He won't care who is sponsoring his team, it's all about the money.
It's a business to him, and he's successful at it.......

It is sad the way Force Pimp's out his kids...........................

-
Back