What Car Body Will John Force Have On His Funny Car In 2015???

-
Ain't NOTHING mopar,chevy or toylete about the top fuel cars..

NHRA: John Force to reveal new manufacturer Thursday

Force has called a major news teleconference for 1:30 pm ET on Thursday in which a media release from the team said will include “John Force Racing executives and new sponsor executives announcing multi-year major sponsorship agreement.”

NHRA president Tom Compton is also expected to be on the conference call.

Link
http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.co...facturer-thursday/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

I think your right Dartnut. The last news on Allpar back in December was that Mopar made their offer and it was in John's hands.

Yep it's Chevy

NHRA: John Force Racing to switch to Chevrolet in 2015

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.co...-force-racing-to-switch-to-chevrolet-in-2015/

After months of rumors and speculation about which car manufacturer he’ll represent, 16-time NHRA Funny Car champ John Force has made it official.

Force announced Thursday in a teleconference that after nearly 20 years with Ford as the manufacturer of record on his Funny Car and those of daughter Courtney and son-in-law Robert Hight, John Force Racing has now switched affiliations to Chevrolet.

Force, his daughter and Hight will drive Chevrolet Camaro Funny Cars in the 24-race 2015 NHRA season.

Attachments

• john-force-chevrolet.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 158
Well, that sucks. I would have like to seen him go to MoPar.

...but, then again, I think Schumacher would have started another crying session had MoPar recruited Force. I like the Sarge, and Capps, and Antron, I just wouldn't give you two quarters for the old man.

Force, his daughter and Hight will drive Chevrolet Camaro Funny Cars in the 24-race 2015 NHRA season.

And Brittany will have a gold bowtie on the sides of her Top Fuel dragster.
So, this means the money is Chevy but the power and performance is all Mopar HEMI-based.
Gee, John called the engines in his Mustang-bodied Funny Cars Boss 500s - are the Camaro-bodied Funny Cars going to powered by "Rat 500s"?
LOL
We all know what the true basis of nitro power is in both Top Fuel and Funny Car.

Good for him. At least he's going where the real factory support is for both the teams AND the fans in the aftermarket. MoPar has slap FAILED on both counts for a long time.

Atleast Chevy is an AMERICAN based company..unlike the other 2 then again anything but a Toylete body:violent1::violent1::violent1:

-
Back