What does your bay look like?

-
Painted last night. 68 red. Valve covers will be crinkle black.

Attachments

• 2_4_11Sm19.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 726
Here is my 84 Ram

IMG_0460.JPG

Nice Steve !!!!

Thanks.

I see my shops using these ABA brand stainless clamps on European cars. So I'd thought I'd try them. I'm running a MP silicon bypase hose so I wanted to use something that was smooth in the inside and flared edges, so the clamp doesn't dig into the hose.

Attachments

• 2_4_11Sm08.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 692
Did a buddys car last year with the heat shrink clamps worked out well so far, I had to search a bit to get the proper clamps for silicone hoses too

Did a buddys car last year with the heat shrink clamps worked out well so far, I had to search a bit to get the proper clamps for silicone hoses too

the heat shrink do work great.

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 707
  • 005.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 761
  • 100_3589.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 697
Valve covers now krinkle black. 3 hour in the oven at 350 degrees. Much more scratch resistance beyond drying at room temp.

Attachments

• 2_6_11Sm1.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 654
Car color is Hawiian Orchard, engine bay is black, block is black. Intake and valve covers the work of our very own Leanna.

Attachments

• January 11 car 003.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 646
  • January 11 car 005.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 673
  • January 11 car 008.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 665
Wow Ken, that really pops!!! I hope your vision is just what you ended up with my friend! Those were fun to work up. Thanks for the props!

My 318 in the cuda.

Attachments

• 318 photo.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 498
Just painted the valve covers and polished the top of the fins.

**Need P/Steering brackets for 70-up small block with saginaw pump (oval/square top). Help!!

Attachments

• Copy of steve'sengine1005.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 630
  • Copy of steve'sengine1004.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 638
Thanks.

I see my shops using these ABA brand stainless clamps on European cars. So I'd thought I'd try them. I'm running a MP silicon bypase hose so I wanted to use something that was smooth in the inside and flared edges, so the clamp doesn't dig into the hose.

Valve covers now krinkle black. 3 hour in the oven at 350 degrees. Much more scratch resistance beyond drying at room temp.

Just painted the valve covers and polished the top of the fins.

**Need P/Steering brackets for 70-up small block with saginaw pump (oval/square top). Help!!

Your engine looks terrific! What distributor are you using? Is that an MSD pro billet ready to run?

Do you have a link where I could get some of those clamps? Those are pretty cool, and I like that they are stainless.

Your engine looks terrific! What distributor are you using? Is that an MSD pro billet ready to run?

Do you have a link where I could get some of those clamps? Those are pretty cool, and I like that they are stainless.

The distributor is a MSD E-Curve.

The clamps are ABA brand. You can google or search E-bay for: ABA clamp. I got them from one of my European auto repair shops. They use them.

http://www.bakerprecision.com/hoseclmp.htm

-
Back