What is the most desirable year for the Dart?

-

Idaho

Reaction score
Not looking for personal preference here but rather, your impression about what year Dart would be considered the most desirable.

Perhaps there is no consensus but give me your opinion - again, not your personal favorite, but what year you think the majority would pick.

I'd make a poll but don't know how. The Dart Sport is not included.

63 to 76 lol.

I'd say the highest popularity is probably a toss up between the 70 and 71 followed by the 72

The tail light section, Bulge hood, and Hemi Dart.
End of discussion...:prayer:

I gotta go with the 68. The year of the SS Hemi Dart. What a freakin car it was...

The ultimate Dart.

I would say the '68 Hemi Dart followed closely by the '69 440 m code Dart. They are the holy grails of Darts.
Honorable mention goes to the '71 340 Demon and the '69 and '70 340 Swingers.

I like the 68 like the round signal lights, My dad and I was building for one for my first car and someone stole it didn't even had an engine in it.
So my 1st car was a Chevette stupid thieves.

the 69 GTS had everything JUST RIGHT

best looking grill & taillights, interior was beautiful, could be had with 340, 383 or 440 power from factory

best stripe package, bulged hoods with engine callout

doesn't get any better than that

and I still want one

1969 was the best in my opinion, 1969 was the best in every body style Chrysler made even the C body cars were attractive.

68 ....bcoz the 68 dart in the form of a super stocker or high profile Mr. Norms car has become a pop icon .....many ppl dont know what year it is or details about the car......but they sure recognize one when they one as a "mainstream pop icon" i have a dart for each year 68- 72 and when i drive my 68 which is a slant six car.....i have actually had ppl ask me if it has a HEMI.....stupid question for us who know the cars ....but reasonable for someone who only knows of the car's popular image.

not looking for personal preference here but rather, your impression about what year dart would be considered the most desirable.

Perhaps there is no consensus but give me your opinion - again, not your personal favorite, but what year you think the majority would pick.

lol....my personal favorite is the 72 .....LOL just thought i would go against the instructions and say it anyway LOL

-
Back