why I HATE

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
:violent1:I HATE IT! I HATE THOSE!! I HATE THEM!!!!! AND HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY: Ok, for all those that hate the new challengers, or your local Dodge dealership, or the Corporation itself (after all, there just Fiats), here is your thread. Post here. Stop hi-jacking every thread on the new Chally's that some here wish to discuss and turning it into how the corporate hates us, and the 100 reasons you hate the dealers, and these new chally's. SLAM 'EM! SLAM 'EM!!! And its Ok to BRAG about the new Mustang on this thread too!!! FIRE AWAY..........

:violent1:I HATE IT! I HATE THOSE!! I HATE THEM!!!!! AND HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY: Ok, for all those that hate the new challengers, or your local Dodge dealership, or the Corporation itself (after all, there just Fiats), here is your thread. Post here. Stop hi-jacking every thread on the new Chally's that some here wish to discuss and turning it into how the corporate hates us, and the 100 reasons you hate the dealers, and these new chally's. SLAM 'EM! SLAM 'EM!!! And its Ok to BRAG about the new Mustang on this thread too!!! FIRE AWAY..........

I have never seen anything where comments were not allowed except in the for sale forums. For those that you have a problem with, maybe the ignore button might be your best friend?

I have never seen anything where comments were not allowed except in the for sale forums. For those that you have a problem with, maybe the ignore button might be your best friend?
yep, and when things get off topic, interest is lost, or tempers flare, then a staff member shuts the thread down... How about lets stick to bashing the new chally on this thread, huh??? Right back to the subject: Did you know that the Ford president lives in a trailer house? and that half the engineers are homeless? that is how dedicated they are to their fan base and customers. All the money goes into the best product, while making the mustang affordable. Why doesn't Dodge do it this way?? NO, we have a bunch of rich fat men, with cigars on golf courses, and every time someone buys a new chally, they buy another round of golf for these bozos..... Don't you see, they don't care about us. We are giving this ugly, underachieving thing that's suppose to make us happy called a challenger. :banghead:

I keep waiting for a manual trans in the Charger, and maybe only two doors on it too.....

Honestly, the New Mustang are sweet, but they are very small inside, been that was since 1994. The Challenger is a much larger and comfortable car.

In the world of 600+hp production cars, I doubt you could get any of that on the ground without reprogramming the ECU and killing the traction control, stability control, and the "I have more money than driving ability" control. How many people would buy any one of those cars and know what a 600+hp car feels like? Maybe I'll ask the old lady with the 5.0 GT if here beanie babies slid off the dash when she hammers it....(yes, I saw brand new in 2011 5.0 GT with Beanie babies on the dash, not just a few, the whole dash was covered.)

I hate that I don't have the money to buy any of the new pony cars.:wack:

I predict that this thread will go south pretty quick (if it even gets off the ground) so it will end up closed.
Looks like it's going pretty well so far, responses are coming in!!!! Lighten up!!! Lets have some fun!!!! Or just do what you advised, ignore it!! :eye:

It is what it is. I'd take a pig of a mopar over the most recognizable car that performs better any day. The kids in there foreign cars may like your mustangs but I dont. But hey it's hot rodding. Oh wait no.. you just bought a 600hp car off the lot. I'm impressed, no really I am your credit is better than mine! At least challenger and charger are available. If we didn't have those in the mopar camp we would be left with rams and neons. No thanks...

Sorry, I have a 2009 Challenger R/T with a 5.7 and a six speed manual trans. I love it. 28 mpg cruising @ 75 MPH. When they came out with a 2 door, manual transmission Hemi, I could not resist. If I could only have one car, it would be the 66 Formula S. But the Challenger is one fast, smooth, quiet cruiser. I'm not into envy. It would be nice if they made a stripper HP car like a 383 Road Runner, 340 Duster, or even an ACR Neon. My Challenger was a stripper, no options, I even deleted the R/T stripes, still 30K. Worth every penny to me.

I had a 2010 R/T, hemi four speed. I put 30k miles on it in 21 months, and it was a great car. Today the Challenger averages 60% of value @ 3 years. The mustangs and Camaro's of today can't touch that. Just like the old days, they were over produced, and are a "dime a Dozen". Now, unless your a midget, or 5'2 and 120 lbs, forget the two above. I'm trying the Hate, but it just ain't coming so far! Maybe tomorrow!:happy1:

I hate that Chrysler won't give me a challenger!

You should have made a pole for stang gt vs CHALLENGER RT (which would you own)

I love how some folks around here put on the big man/big chest and protect their mopar love like we just did their sister or something, give it a rest. God help you If you did some personal touches to your ride. You've got skeletons in your closet just like the rest of us, only, some have the balls to lighten up a little. Some never graduate high school I guess. That's why I hate.

I love how some folks around here put on the big man/big chest and protect their mopar love like we just did their sister or something, give it a rest. God help you If you did some personal touches to your ride. You've got skeletons in your closet just like the rest of us, only, some have the balls to lighten up a little. Some never graduate high school I guess. That's why I hate.

I did it! I finally really found something I do hate about the Challenger! It happened just last weekend for the third year in a row! You go to a Mopar show, and there are at least 20 Challengers you are forced to walk through first, before you get to the classic stuff!
Even when I owned one, I was irritated by that. I said to more than one guy, "If I wanted to come and look at a bunch of Challengers, I would go to the dealer" Mustang and Camaro shows are the same, The clubs seem to be dominated by these type of guys, which is why I refuse to belong to their club, and don't ever show one of my 60's cars!

So there! If you look hard enough, a guy can always find something to hate!:happy1:

I don't have the funds to own any of the new cars. Hopefully one day I will though and when I do I will make my choice off of what performs best, what has the best after market selection and what is priced best. Sadly the challenger is being out performed and the after market is slim to non existent for mopar compared to ford. I don't entertain the thought of buyying a Chevy. When chrysler brings major performance and styling changes to their cars then I'll be the first in line but right now I am more impressed with the things ford has done and how they market it. That is my personal opinion though.

Oh yeah I hate that fiat is part of Chrysler. Maybe that small car thing will wear off on the challenger though... :D

I wanted an F8 green challenger, but Chrysler is really crappy at their color choices. They must be color blind! My 69' Coronet F8 color would be a dynamic color on a new car.

I agree, my favorite color from ma mopar. I'm painting my 1969 coronet 9passenger wagon F8 green.

-
Back