Winter Work is done!!

-

ken5124

65 Valiant Signet
Reaction score
The 8 3/4 is in, the new-used rallye lbp are mounted and I am ready for my first spring ride ..

Just one problem.. I think you will see it in the background..

Well.. Maybe in a month or so...

DSCN0820.JPG

DSCN0821.JPG

DSCN0822.JPG

Nice ride!
We are all hoping winter will end soon. Sucks not being able to work on projects.

Nice ride Ken,can't wait to see that baby in person.Ya know you could have brought it last night,lol.:-D

It's been tempting.. but I have to wait until the salt is off the roads..
And I probably should register it as well...

looking good. Spring is less than 3 weeks away ! :)

OK Ken, you promised me a ride and I apologize for not being home when you showed up yesterday lol. SWEET!

Grant

Seats are out of 2000-2003 Cavaliers ( sorry!!)
Made a thin walled 1 by 3 inch steel base and supports for the front pair so that it mounts and sits level.. (uses original bucket seat holes in the floor.)
Back seats bolt flat on the floor with no spacing required.

Fronts are from a 2 door cavalier, so they flip forward and recline, and have seat belt retainers for my 3 point seat belts, rear set are out of a 4 door cavalier, recline, but don't tip forward..

From a distance they look almost leather.. very comfortable, high back with headrests..
Price was good too.. 30 bucks each from the wrecking yard.. and lots to pick from....

Thanks!!... Got my center caps from, pettybludart , shined them up and put them on last night..

Also after reading another post on this site... IT appears I have finally gotten rid of a motor shake in the 2000 rpm range, that I have been struggling with for 4 years on and off.

Changed the reluctor position on my distributor... and it's running MUCH better

Appears my rotor was not in phase, causing this shake or misfire/ crossfire whatever it is called..

Anyone else encountered similar issues??

Might have to put the plates on this weekend.. I HAVE to test this out a bit on the road.!!!

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

Thanks!!... Got my center caps from, pettybludart , shined them up and put them on last night..

Also after reading another post on this site... IT appears I have finally gotten rid of a motor shake in the 2000 rpm range, that I have been struggling with for 4 years on and off.

Appears my rotor was not in phase, causing this shake or misfire/ crossfire whatever it is called..

Might have to put the plates on this weekend.. I HAVE to test this out a bit on the road.!!!

Wow,those caps really make the look of the ralleyes! Looks ready to launch Ken.If I wasn't workin Saturday I would tell ya to get her registered and we go for Lockport,maybe another weekend soon.8)

Well Ken the caps look better on your car than on the shelf in my garage:cheers:.Glad I could help!

-
Back