words that u hate to see in ads

-
"New" engine/transmission,or rear end.You do the pull apart to check it out. "It's" new to the car,not newly rebuilt. Damn.

"Professionally restored" with no blackout behind the grille on a white, red, or otherwise glaringly incorrect car.

.."easy restoration"
There's no such thing unless it's a supervisor car.
i.e.. you just supervise the resto.

frame off

only *** left in existence

price will go up

very special

More a phrase than a word. "For sell". Im sorry,but when did we change the proper english (for sale)?

"Professionally restored" with no blackout behind the grille on a white, red, or otherwise glaringly incorrect car.

Yep. Have mentioned that here many times. I even contacted Randy Bolig from Mopar Muscle about his white Valiant......no response. lol
frame off

only *** left in existence

price will go up

very special
Frame off with a unibody car. Ya right!
These are all funny. I have probably used some of these myself! lol

Several years ago there was a list of these. A few good ones I remember....RARE-nobody liked it new! SOLID-all rusted together! RUNS GREAT-downhill with a tail wind! GOOD GLASS-everything else rusted away! MUST SEE-at night in my dark barn!

"Custom Interior"

"Donk" or any other words used to describe huge wheels, big speakers or TV screens, gaudy paintjobs.

More a phrase than a word. "For sell". Im sorry,but when did we change the proper english (for sale)?

A similar one I hate is " Needs Restored" NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It needs a Restoration, or it needs to be restored.

"Comes with extra parts" which really means "I'm including parts from other cars that I got rid of long ago."

This is a phrase I've heard many times when talking to someone in reference to buying a car."YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?"

i hate "unmolested"...who would f*ck a damn car...also "it is what it is"....you would have to be a retard to not know that.

Also, cant believe how many ads I've seen lately where the seller doesn't even know what kind of car he has.

For Sale: 72 Dodge Dart ( it's obviously a Plymouth Scamp)

For Sale: 71 Dodge Duster (um, really?)

Custom paint (read that "tacky")
Custom interior (read that "real tacky")
"Numbers matching Mopar" prior to 67....really?
lowered
500 RWHP on a turbo Neon, its FWD!
make offer.....

-
Back