You might be an "A-body owner" if......

-
I'm freshly retired, and I agree! I started a new life after 59 years in the hamster cage! My Swinger is finally getting the work she's earned since I bought her in 2007. The money I saved over all these years is now being spent without guilt. Our youngest leaves for Vanderbilt this fall, so we'll have a guest bedroom, and one less vehicle to maintain and/or fix. Life is good!
Happy retirement. Now you'll be living the dream and every day is Sunday.

You wife has selective hearing about anything having to do with your car. Lots of un huh, Ok , that’s good, yes. But if you repeat anything you said in the past she says , you already told me that.

You wife has selective hearing about anything having to do with your car. Lots of un huh, Ok , that’s good, yes. But if you repeat anything you said in the past she says , you already told me that.
777EFED9-D7B6-4210-81C7-F00FFE19127D.jpeg

Might be an A body owner if you flip the selector on your air ratchet when taking off the left side wheels vs the right side wheels!

You might be an A body owner if:
You try to buy every other A body that you come across that looks like it's been sitting for a couple months, and end up with 13 parts cars for the one that you're trying to resurrect.
You know me all to well, don't you Randy?
lol

If you can reach across the car to roll down the pass window while you're driving.

If you wanted to pick the smallest lightest car mopar makes to stuff your performance engine into.

If you had to wait 50 years for tire compounds to catch up with your tiny wheel wells.

Bought some new tires and came home with matching right hand thread studs. Now I have one car correct and one car backwards!

Your friends are all on FABO and you have an FABO set of dinnerware.
Do they actually sell that? I'll take a set. Paper plates work good in my garage. If you spill the plate, it breaks the fall of the beer bottle. If it doesn't, my shop vac rated at 7 HP sucks em all up. A squirt of brake cleaner, and I'm like new.

If you have 2 sets of 5X4 ralley wheels, with left hand threads on the driver's side, and you refuse to change them!

What's worse, you can't find any 215/14 performance tires that can handle anything from my 408. It's not like I'm starving or anything, but my 3 sets of SBP Ralleys are good for anything than numbers matching eye candy. I'm torn about my wheel/tire set up.

If... your boss looks out the window at the parking lot where your 69 Cuda FB is backed into a parking spot and he asks you about your Pontiac Tempest. :lol:

...you're constantly buying parts for your A body while simultaneously neglecting your other vehicles including the wifes...

...you're constantly buying parts for your A body while simultaneously neglecting your other vehicles including the wifes...
Wouldn't be an issue if the wife would just drive an A-body

(There is a reason they come in FM3 you know)

Quote"If your rear view mirror moves when you accelerate or brake"
I use that as an accelerometer to check how good the launch was. If I only see the head liner it hooked good.

-
Back