You might be an "A-body owner" if......

-
Radio , what kind of stroker do you have ? You might be an ABody owner if you couldn't hear the radio over your stroker even if you bothered replacing the dash speaker

Radio , what kind of stroker do you have ? You might be an ABody owner if you couldn't hear the radio over your stroker even if you bothered replacing the dash speaker

MRL build 408, out through dougs headers and summit 2.5" true duals
no dash speakers in my duster, but there are some decent ones in the Dutchman shelf

You might be an "A-body owner" if......

You drive an A body? :p

that's pretty optimistic isn't it?
I'm thinking there are plenty of "A-body owners" whose ride is on blocks, or locked up in paint prison or waiting on parts or...

Or dont turn your stereo down when a "ricer" pulls up next to you.

Or dont turn your stereo down when a "ricer" pulls up next to you.
you must not get out much...around here they know their place and always stay a car length behind
(unless you hit the go pedal of course, then it quickly becomes several car lengths)

I had one of those fart-machines buzz me on I-35 last week. He had his window down, so I inched back up on him , nailed it for about 3 seconds and let it settle back down to the legal limit ...he stayed waaaaaaaay back after that. I think I might have hurt his little feelings.

...a 60 something year old lady at a gas station tells you about how she had one... and then you find out it was her race car that beat her husband's 69 440 Roadrunner on a regular basis.

True story.

If you automatically turn your radio down when you come to a red light, because you know the car next to you will want to talk about the car while you wait
if you`ve got holes drilled in the inner fenders to change plugs.

If you go to the dream cruise and yours is the only one with that year make and model.

You might be an a body owner if:
You keep finding and buying them because you know you'll need the parts some day
You look at prices of b bodies and e bodies and make the statement ''I could build 3 a bodies for that price'' and you do.
You know the interchangeability of the cars by remembering 10 things
You rarely ask if it's rust free, just how much rust it has/had
You have driven at least one that you could throw a football through both quarters and not touch any metal, and it still drove good
You know what ''small bolt pattern'' means
You hide beer behind the passenger side vent door to keep it cold and out of sight
You are always on a budget
You talk to anyone and someone in their family has owned one at one time and you want to talk to them about it
And finally.......
You know who MeMike is!
X2!

you see a headline on the newsfeed which talks about "full coverage of the primaries" and your first thought is "just wait till those secondary's open"

- You pray every night that if you die in your sleep that your wife does not sell your parts for what you told her you paid for them.
- you have a stroked 340 in your race car (426 callouts) and you get compliments about how well the hemi runs.......

if you ever heard a police officer say, and I quote "when you floor it hard enough to break the rear end loose, and I was right behind you, I saw it get loose, that is considered reckless driving"

you don't ever have to buy a new project.... just mow the grass behind the shed and there it sits...... ya bought it 4 years ago and forgot it.???????

You might be an A-body owner if...

You like all Chryslers but are treated like a red-headed stepchild at Mopar shows by the E & B-body guys.

You knew that the E & B-bodies were more valuable and chose to build an A-body because you thought it'd be cheaper. Then (when finished) you realized that you had every bit as much $$ in your car as any Charger or Challenger owner.

You shrug off the lack of respect from the E & B-body guys because you know the horsepower to weight ratio is in your favor.

This happened to me today on the highway

"If your six year old son ever yelled from the backseat :dad, now is a good time to burn the tires!"

-
Back