2010 mustang goes 8.97@153..

-
Never said it was STOCK!!!..I said it was a FACTORY available stang',one that can be bought from the factory..i see some have their "panties" all up in a wad..sorry,i like ALL fast cars not just Mopars...

i have to agree with stroked.... too many people get their panties in a bunch when someone doesn't drool over a mopar.. sorry but i like a lot of different cars. i love the mustang and the camaro has really grown on my lately. the challenger is just too fat pig looking for me. if ya have one and love it thats cool. the car just doesn't do anything for me. hell if not for the mustang there would be no chally. remember chrysler said retro was dead. well untill they saw the stang flying off the lots... and as usual chrysler got into the game way too late. the other thing is chrysler is so anti enthusiast these days that there will never be an after market liek the stang and camaro have, it just will never happen. screw german chrysler and screw fiat chrysler...

oh and yes that wagon is fast. but will it even pass tech at a real race event? or even a street night? probably get kicked out of street night after one pass. most likely its at a track rental because it can't pass tech to actually race. atco doesn't tech crap on track rental days and that video is definatley a rental day..

As in, is it caged? if you really care email Arrington. But really? Thats your comment? It's not track legal? Really? Nice assumption! lol and Joe, it says its a track rental day right under the vid!

As far as people liking all cars or just mopars....thats all bs!
What this is all about is stroked strokin off to comin on here and tryin to piss people off and deliberately acting the *** for his own personal enjoyment.
You can lend all the credence you want to his bs, but the guy is here to argue....lol

i think he got kicked off from moparts for talking out his a$$ a while back. If he is who i think he is, most people don't respect him much. Don't know why people would stop to take pictures of a mustang, nothing rare there. As far as the nova being a better looking car than the challenger, then i would assume he lives in a "manufactured" home, as that is where most novas and a lot of mustangs reside, leaned up against the trailer. But, i digress.

lol!

As in, is it caged? if you really care email Arrington. But really? Thats your comment? It's not track legal? Really? Nice assumption! lol and Joe, it says its a track rental day right under the vid!

What this is all about is stroked strokin off to comin on here and tryin to piss people off and deliberately acting the *** for his own personal enjoyment.
You can lend all the credence you want to his bs, but the guy is here to argue....lol
and his tactics seem to work.....

not really, I think his intention is to piss people off....being laughed at is not the same thing.

Well if thats true..then mission accomplished but that wasn't my goal..:cheers::cheers:..challenger is STILL fugly!!!

lol........troll

I found a pic of Stroked on the web!

youwishyouwerethisbadass.jpg

Ouch that really hurts....actually thats what the challenger would look like if it were in human form..still fugly:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

Had to laugh this morning.. my nine year old daughter was with me when we pull up to a red light. Beside me are a newer yellow Chally, and behind him, a white one. She says, wow dad, look at that neat car.. I said (in my typical Mopar pride), yes both the yellow one and the white one are Challengers! She says, no not those ones, THAT ONE pointing to an old 40's ratty rod (multicolored with primer) on the back of a flat deck in front of them.. yup.

Grant

I think it was the son of Old Man Porsche who said when talking about the 911.. you cannot take a pig and make it into a thoroughbred horse but you cam make a really fast pig.."

Out of sheer curiously does anyone know the sales figures of all three ?

Lastly, we were actually going to buy a Shelby Mustang but found it wasn't a particular good cruiser...it really wanted you to stamp on the loud petal all the time ..and I am too old for that...and I am guessing that cars that you are talking about would probably be in that category...and when gas is hovering @ 5 bucks a gallon...wow..

Ian.

crustang ? Buddy, if you think only mustangs rust you are living in a very deluded paradigm..come up here and look at the rusty MOPARS..that is how my friends 69 Charger RT died and he didn't drive it in the winter.

Cheers
Ian.

Really, you mean to tell me that most any metal can rust? Not just the metal used to build Ford's popular lil cheerleader car? My god the things I'm learning on Al Gore's nifty lil internet are just astonishing. Thank you sir for you have educated me, you see here in the state of Wisconsin our snow magically melts away before anyone drives in it so we've never heard of rust, I will go on to spread your message to the masses, and we shall all be enlightened. Thank you grassy.

Really, you mean to tell me that most any metal can rust? Not just the metal used to build Ford's popular lil cheerleader car? My god the things I'm learning on Al Gore's nifty lil internet are just astonishing. Thank you sir for you have educated me, you see here in the state of Wisconsin our snow magically melts away before anyone drives in it so we've never heard of rust, I will go on to spread your message to the masses, and we shall all be enlightened. Thank you grassy.
education:read2: is indeed a wonderful thing :-D:cheers:

I will go on to spread your message to the masses, and we shall all be enlightened. Thank you grassy.

No problem :) nothing like Wisconsin lobbyist for the car industry..cheerleaders ? Didn't know they came with them..will have to look in the truck a bit more closely..

Cheers
Grassy

-
Back