2014 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 10th - 13th

-
My mad mopar family (me, my brother, my brother-in-law and my Dad who is 82!) are travelling 18000 miles to attend our first Carlisle. It's been our our collective bucket lists. Can't bring our cars but who knows what we might find in the car corral;-)
* You won't believe your eyes! The best Mopar event on the planet!:cheers:

My mad mopar family (me, my brother, my brother-in-law and my Dad who is 82!) are travelling 18000 miles to attend our first Carlisle. It's been our our collective bucket lists. Can't bring our cars but who knows what we might find in the car corral;-)

WOW That's great! This is a Great show, Ill be there as well

Wow, if there's a long distance award - You Win!

I may and try and make it this year after a few years of not going.

I may and try and make it this year after a few years of not going.

Well I am now officially registered for Carlisle. Is there going to be a certain parking area for FABO members or a meet and great area?

Yea,is there a meet up area.i always park the truck behind the school next to the swap area.don't have to go far to load up found treasures.lots of big shade trees.leaving Thursday night 10pm.drive :burnout:

Im planning a trip to Carlisle for the Mopar show. Can anyone tell me if the gates are open on Thursday for the show. Ive only been to the spring and fall shows in the past.

if you guys will,list your spots,cell phone,name,fabo name
thanks!
eddie
4 weeks!

At this years' Chrysler Nationals (July 10-13) there will be a Barracuda reunion, celebrating 50 years of the Barracuda. Carlisle is having a display in bldg. T having one car for every year. They still need a nice 67, and possibly a 66 to finish the collection. If you have one, or know of someone that does, and would like the opportunity to be apart of this great photo op (lots of perks, parking, passes, etc..) contact Carlisle's Mopar event manager Ed Buczeskie by phone 717-243-7855 ext 131 or shoot him an email at EdB@carlisleevents.com

This is great news....you will have a blast.

The boys and I will make a point to visit you...and that bad *** Dart.

( You're not gonna wear those shorts again, are you?)

thats funny sh*t

I am going again, my spots are N78 to N80
Stop in BS and have a cold one.

I will have some parts also

Attachments

• 0625111654.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 414
  • 0625111736a.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 410
  • 0626111219.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 426
  • 0723111101.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 427
Stop by the Survivor tent and say hello!

Better make that the Bob Evens "Survivor Breakfest" after the BS session from the evening.

See you boys there....bring your best stories...and don't forget sweetner' for the "sweet" tea.

Denny
Mark
John
Jim

I'm heading down with my buddy on Friday AM. I'm planning to catch the 1/8 mi. drags at Quarter Aces on Friday afternoon/evening. I'll be combing the swap meet on Saturday. Hope to see some of you guys down there.

I also recommend to anyone who would be interested is to go to the York U.S. 30 Dragway Nostalgia Nationals in York the same weekend. York is about 40 min. south of Carlisle. If you like vintage drag machinery, muscle cars (all makes) and memorabilia you gotta make it down there, it's worth the effort. Plus, it's air conditioned.

Probably not going to make it to Beaver Springs for the drags on Sunday but the static exhibit is incredible.

http://www.yorkus30.com/index.html

Im planning a trip to Carlisle for the Mopar show. Can anyone tell me if the gates are open on Thursday for the show. Ive only been to the spring and fall shows in the past.

yes they are we always show up thursday

Does anyone have recommendations on the local campgrounds near Carlisle?

We'll be there! Spaces K152 153 & 154. Will have A, B, C, E, & F-Body Parts. Lots of 4-Speed and high performance stuff as well as stock parts and truck accessories. I'll be looking for a manual floor shift steering column for '68-'69 B-body.

-
Back