Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmucci

moparmucci
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have just pulled the 273/180hp motor from my 66 dart as I am upgrading to a new build 360. anyone interested??? It has the factory hi-po air cleaner top(rechromed & beautiful) and the black hi-po valve covers with a 4 bbl edelbrock 600 and correct 4 bbl manifold.. runs fine, no smoke, 40,000mi on rebuild. would have to pick up in Deland, Fl. 32724. May be willing to part out. $500

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 431
Too bad we're thousands of miles apart.... I'd love to pick that up from you but can't begin to get there to pick it up and sure dont wont to get into shipping.

Can we install it when I get there ?
I would leave the 67 273 2brl with you .

Thanks for all the interest. I have a possible sale from the 1st private message but if it does not happen I will answer pms in the order they came in. Thanks again!

Thanks for all the interest. I have a possible sale from the 1st private message but if it does not happen I will answer pms in the order they came in. Thanks again!

That's great cause I would want to clean and paint under the hood while the engine is out anyway. You don't want my company for a week. LOL
Good luck with the sale.

I'll take the rocker arm shafts, and adjustable rockers if the are reasonably priced.

Billacuda is looking for one and lives in Fla. Check his post next to this one. toolman

Hi, I have just pulled the 273/180hp motor from my 66 dart as I am upgrading to a new build 360. anyone interested??? It has the factory hi-po air cleaner top(rechromed & beautiful) and the black hi-po valve covers with a 4 bbl edelbrock 600 and correct 4 bbl manifold.. runs fine, no smoke, 40,000mi on rebuild. would have to pick up in Deland, Fl. 32724. May be willing to part out. $500

hi, I interested in your 273 motor. Have you sold it yet?

where in fl. is Deland?

thanks, Sam

Hi, Thanks for all the interest. I already promised this engine to an abody member that is currently deployed in Iraq. Billy made me a heck of an offer but I gave my word to Rocky(in Iraq) and my word is my bond. Mopar Charlie should be able to get Billy an engine. He has everything..lol hey, you know anyone that has a 8 3/4 sure grip chunk with 3:55 or 3:91's????

Glad all worked out for both of you. I saw both your posts and that you are both live in Fla. toolman

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back