440?

-
Forgot to add after I blew up my 4.10 I installed a set of 4.30 gears I had laying around. Lol

#6 is the only one thats hard to do with the Schumacher headers.
Is fix for that is drill a 1-1/2 inch hole in the inner fender for number 6 plug. I did that on my 73 440 Dart with 2 inch TTI headers. Made it so much easier to change the plug.

I have a stroked raised deck (Procharged 496") in my '67 Dart. With the factory k-member I thought it was a pain to access certain areas during maintenance or fixes, but it wasn't terrible. I have since switched out to an Alterktion, manual rack and manual Wilwood brakes, and I feel like it was the best money I spent on the car so far. If I was to do it all over again, I would have went the low deck route. But I used what I had at the time...

I have a
440 and a 400. My problem is crank grinding for a 451. May have to do it by hand.

#6 is the only one thats hard to do with the Schumacher headers.
May I ask what your edelbrock top und kit and the 2355 pistons allow you to turn the 440 to and still make good power? 1 change I may make is using a Holley street dominator intake to hopefully keep from cutting my stock barracuda hood.
If I can find a 440 street dominator used would be great.

May I ask what your edelbrock top und kit and the 2355 pistons allow you to turn the 440 to and still make good power? 1 change I may make is using a Holley street dominator intake to hopefully keep from cutting my stock barracuda hood.
I run it to 6000 RPM

Do some research, it will be a choke point on a stroker, if u got some good heads on it !

-
Back