65 barracuda

-
What you are doing with that is unreal craftsmanship. You inspire me that almost nothing is too far gone.

thnank you guys -- It's always cool and motivation to get good words!!
and of course the barracuda nearly is finished in my head.
my plan:
the look:
it will be a mix between original and pro touring - hmm I don't know how to explaine it exactly (jep my poor english:angry7:) -- just like my nova - in that direction
63sideinnen.jpg

-
63backleft.jpg

-
drivetrain:
I picked up a 360 la block -- and I'll make 408 with a scat stroker kit
tranny: I was thinking and thinking -between the 727 and he 904 - but I'll try the 904 with a good tci kit. and I'll hope it will handle the power.
-
and here's a pic fur sure you guys like - that station I'm finished few months ago - I know I know - no mopar, but that was killer work too
-
nova54.jpg

-
nova215.jpg

Simply amazing!!!! Please post progress pictures regularly. This has got to be real motivation for a bunch of us. That kind of work on your cars and then black paint on the Nova to show off the craftsmanship!!!!! I cannot wait to see what you do with the Barracuda!

That 904 will handle the power of that stroker no problem as long as it is built properly. Amazing work on your cars. I have walked away from buying a car because of a little rust in the rear quarters. You guys across the pond have great old school skills. Keep us posted on the project.

Simply amazing!!!! Please post progress pictures regularly. This has got to be real motivation for a bunch of us. That kind of work on your cars and then black paint on the Nova to show off the craftsmanship!!!!! I cannot wait to see what you do with the Barracuda!
ok - here are some pics - than going back to mopar:read2:
69.JPG

-
80.JPG

-
82.JPG

-
89.JPG

-
94.JPG

-
PICT4726.JPG

-
PICT4818.JPG

-
PICT5235.JPG

-
and the drivetrain is a 445hp LS1 / 6speed
-
motorls1.jpg

You're doing a great work on that Barracuda. I know that rustfree A-bodies over here in Europe is pretty hard to find. Yu gotta take what you can get. Butyou got some serious metal skills! Keep upthe good work. I will continue to watch this one. Where in Austria do you live?

Welcome :cheers: I am so impressed with your VERY good work =P~=P~
I had a member tell me about this thread :read2: and I must say you sure are doing a great job on the 65 Barracuda :happy10:
And look at your other ride's =P~=P~
Thank you for joining in and sharing this cool build with us and welcome to this great site :cheers: Keep us updated please =P~
Looks like a older bigger brother to my old 66 Valiant :cheers:

3.jpg

You have some amazing metal working skills. Most people in the U.S. wouldn't even attempt to put the effort into a car with that much rust, especially an A body. Great job!

Holy balls man! Amazing work you're doing on the cuda and the Chevys look great. I'll be sure to check back in ofter. At the pace your going I imagine it will be in paint in a few days!!

I was totally blown away then i saw the one piece hand formed fender lip i fell out of my chair, you are an artist you have inspired me to tackle my cuda after seeing what you had to start with mine is a jewel. You are an austrian chip foose my hat is off to you. Keep on letting us follow your build, your inspiring. You have a beautiful collection of autos and you have great skills thanks for showing us.

OH MY GOD!!!! Your craftsmanship is PERFECT!!!! I too, am extremely impressed by your fabrication skills! And I also, fell out of my chair when I seen that handmade fender lip, and your boxed frame, and the tubs, and and AND everything!!! This is simply amazing, and gives me the hope and motivation that I need to tackle the rust on my 68 cuda..Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

slicks from the roadster --
-
bar100.jpg

-
original
-
bar101.jpg

-
bar102.jpg

-
bar103.jpg

-
bar104.jpg

-
bar105.jpg

-
bar106.jpg

-
bar107.jpg

-
bar108.jpg

-
hehe --- about 15" space 8)

Thanks for the how to photos i'm sure i'm not the only one that thought you had a shop full of metal working equipment. You are a true craftsman also have a lot of patients thanks again now i'm even more willing to try my hand at my cuda. Keep the photos coming it's really taking shape. Your an insperation to those of us who are cash challanged but want to do a good job at building our cars. It's hard to pay the bills and do what we enjoy some things have to be put aside and wait sometimes we lose interest and get rid of them, but with folks like you doing what your doing and letting us see the interest is rekindeled. Thanks again.

-
Back