A 1974 Duster - My 2nd one, 41 years later!

-
Sorry about your dad, I lost my mom when she was too young.
That car is bright, it will stand out being all polished slick.

Alex that Looks so awesome, off the hook Dude, how far from the back of the hood did you mount the scoop, zi don’t know where to mount mine.... lol

Alex that Looks so awesome, off the hook Dude, how far from the back of the hood did you mount the scoop, zi don’t know where to mount mine.... lol
Check the under hood structure, there should be some holes there, where the factory drilled them. I put one on a 76 dart sport and they were still there.

Higgs stopped over at my shop yesterday after work. We had a few beers while we looked over the “Green Monster”, remembering all the things that were done in getting the car to this point. It was a nice time, some good “Mopar Therapy”!

Been down at the shop fitting glass

42071190115_6fcca93a3e_b.jpg
IMG_5179 by Alexl5280, on Flickr

28103939067_2d6e4030d5_b.jpg
IMG_5181 by Alexl5280, on Flickr

28103938497_e183ef908b_b.jpg
IMG_5183 by Alexl5280, on Flickr

nice job and really taking shape now.

and now..... when you clean things up to re-install, they should stay clean. You gotta get tired of everything getting dusty two seconds after it gets cleaned up. ....reminds me of installing and finishing drywall.

Alex, I just saw the post about your dad. I am so sorry to hear that news. God bless.
I'm sure he smiled from ear to ear every second he was reading your posts or looking at the photos of your stunning car....

^ Thanks DD, I appreciate your kind words! Windshield/rear glass appointment made, He will be here this Wednesday. Got all the new trim clips installed and ready for glass.

Just purchased it thanks Alex, your car looks really good can’t wait to see the door rubber install, thank you so much for all of the documentation.

Been busy at work not much time to get things done. Did get lil' black antenna done, put the carpet in place so it can understand... this is where it is gonna live. Asking it nicely to lay flat, but it doesn't seem to be listening.

42358973324_c4d726cffa_b.jpg
IMG_5202 by Alexl5280, on Flickr

42358972744_12dec47a36_b.jpg
IMG_5204 by Alexl5280, on Flickr

Hi Alex,ive had mine for 2 years now sitting in game room ready to be installed so when you figure out how to make it lay flat tell me and I will install mine then.

^ Good idea! Once the carpet is in place, I’ll burn the seat holes in from under the car with a soldering iron. Got passenger side glass in yesterday!

Last edited:
-
Back