A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
When we got to to the hotel in Carlisle I told HemiMark that I was
going to go down to the carryout and load up the coolers.

He has a restaurant/sports bar in suburban Pittsburg and informed
me that there was no such thing in PA.

At first I didn't believe him. I was glad he brought about 4 gallons of
Vodka with him!

Next time the rig might weigh a little more when crossing the state line.

not that I'm an expert on Valiants but...

yes, a Sharktooth SHOULD bolt in

any 67-76 A body Plymouth fender will bolt on...even a Dodge with its slightly different opening

the 73 -76 does not have the tabs for the upper grille / hood latch piece but it is easy to fab them. I have 74 fenders with a Sharktooth.

Good luck with the build.

Thanks. I've looked at A body fenders, and they all look alike, but I need to see them in person, preferably side by side. If I change the grille, it probably wouldn't be that much of a problem. Still pondering the grille issue. The Sharktooth would really give it a frontal change.

Can you send me some information on your K member set up and prices? I've followed several builds using your K member, but haven't seen your details. I'm going to go with a lowered front end, but not dramatic, this will be a street car. Looking at 25 1/2" front tires, 17" wheels of some kind. I still like the American Torque Thrust look. Rear will be in the 28" category. First will be rust removal, and strengthening from UScartool. PM me directly if you can.

Bill in Iowa

HemiDenny's Aluminum Elephant.........On the pump.

All of those wires aren't really for sensors. The dyno operator added
them to ensnare anyone (Denny) who might try to monkey with things
between pulls.

Dyno022614009_zps084356f1.jpg

Dyno022614001_zps4d37edf8.jpg

Dyno022614003_zps59e6dd64.jpg

Dyno022614002_zps02c0d60f.jpg

I think I remember mine looking like that, but its been so long I forgot what my motor looks like. Although I am now back on track thanks to Denny's little package I received not long ago. I also ordered the clutch, flywheel and other goodies last week so we are making progress again.

I should have gone al u mini um. it looks so cool.

I don't have the sheets here but they are still working with jetting and spark advance.

Basically 509 HP so far and torque above 540 from really low to sign off at 5500.

Not final numbers by any means; it's only a 426 and I'm sure a lot more power is
a camshaft and more RPM away but this should be an extremely strong driver
...........and with the A/C on.

I don't have the sheets here but they are still working with jetting and spark advance.

Basically 509 HP so far and torque above 540 from really low to sign off at 5500.

Not final numbers by any means; it's only a 426 and I'm sure a lot more power is

I figured he would do something to get a better hole shot on Tod ;)

Funny thing about those numbers they are almost the same as mine only in reverse. Cams can do strange things.

I figured he would do something to get a better hole shot on Tod ;)
Ahhhh! So you ARE still alive!

I left you a PM a while back and sent several emails....no replies...thought you might have been abducted by aliens......

I think (hope!) that the thaw is finally coming.

We can get back to work soon.

As a matter of fact, when this relentless winter weather crap
started I was still working. I've been retired for a month now!

-
Back