A53 car a Barrett-Jackson tomorrow

-

I see corners cut. IHMO, it might be worth $25-30K to reasonable intelligent people. But depends on what the underside looks if it show previous rust repair. Total inadequete pictures to determine price. I have a sense it's on the lower side, but cant confirm.

If it was done with a fine detail resto it would be a $30K to $40K car. If you go too much you start appoarching M-code prices, which have fallen a bunch.

I bet it goes for 20K. Market is super soft right now. Some guys may want to re think their projects and buy one already done.

I would agree with the corners cut. Engine compartment looks good but then wrong wires ,clamps, etc. Whats up with the horn pad? Always makes me wonder what other issues there are but can't be seen. But black car, love that.....

I wish I had the cash that I've already put in my car.I could buy a plane ticket there and buy a very nice car and have it delivered.Mark

Nice car but once you really take a look at it....werent the 383 breathers wrinkle black like the 340's?? No hose to the pcv nipple...no hose on vacuum advance...I think you could pick it apart, but its still a sharp car! Oh it doesnt even say #'s matching....Im thinking 20k tops(its an auto)

My guess is less then $20,000..... what do we win???

Out of curiousity, because I don't know, is that the right style of brake booster and I thought Formula S cars had hood louvres. Or, was the hood thing an option?

i am going high 42,000 just because the black with red strip and its BJ

I've seen that car for sale somewhere on the net??? I think it's NOT an original sport stripe car from when i saw it somewhere????

My guess is 22,750

I need a new screw driver and bits.......

OK guys,

How much is my 68 Cuda FB 500" cross ram Hemi SS clone worth?

I'll play 21500-- missing horn cap at Bj-- really?? Lawrence

hey that dash could win the gauntlet!! Rani, Geoff & Steve-- check it out!!

I say 19,500

To many issues that are not done for a nuts and bolt restoration to be auctioned at BJ. What else can't be seen from the pictures posted? If the car goes as a "To stock" restoration then someone still needs to lay out plenty of cash to fix them.

Car looks pretty nice though and I would love to own it. Guess 1 is enough right now though!

-
Back