Alpha Hotel of last week

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So I come out of the thrift store, and here he is, parked right on the sidewalk, blocking the entrance to the parking lot, and there's only a few feet between the parked cars (diagonal) and his van. Then he showed up. Yup. That's him with the inner tube, wheel, whatever from the shop across the street

I'm surprised you guys didn't hear me yellin' clear from here

"Is that the effin way we park in effin Caleeeforneeeeaaa? (Only I didn't say effin)

Wouldn't talk to me or even look. No "I'm sorry, somewhat inconsiderate of me" Nope, nothing.

So......................................

Attachments

• _MG_5439cs.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 312
  • _MG_5440cs.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 320
  • _MG_5439x.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 307
Where I live is full of bicycle tour groups in the summer and they are complete morons .

Tell me about it. If I see one more dude in a pair of biker shorts riding in the middle of the road, I am going to hurt someone.

Im sorry but I dont see any other cars parked anywhere near that van... looks like lots of room from the picture.

Assumptions

The parking lot next to the building is on the passenger side of the van. You park nosed up to the building, diagonally. There is precious little room to back out, and NORMALLY you back out over the sidewalk to be sure of enough room, as in when a 4 dr pickup, etc is parked beside you.

Besides it is ENTIRELY illegal to block driveways and park on sidewalks, regardless of what else he did.

Please do not defend this sheet head. He could have easily parked around the corner on the adjoining street, he was lust too lazy to walk and extra 50 feet.

Yer just lookin fer a fite. lol

-
Back