Anybody running 17" Cobra Bullit rims on a Duster

-
72BBSwinger - I see a big ole sway bar under the front end. How does you car handle with all that rubber on the ground? Bet it corners like Ma Mopar never dreamed!

I have a bench seat and I really have to hang on! It sticks like you wouldnt believe. I am in the process of winter upgrades now and its getting a 16.1 Flaming river box and a 6spd.

I have a bench seat and I really have to hang on! It sticks like you wouldnt believe. I am in the process of winter upgrades now and its getting a 16.1 Flaming river box and a 6spd.

Do you have any bigger pics from the side profile? Do you have a build thread? I am digging all your mods and the stance. Thanks

Dude!!!!! Holy fat tires in front!! Man, i frickin love that!! Very nice! Im gonna have to try me some 18x9's for sure!

looks good 72bbswinger
Thanks James!
Perfecto! Looks great! Are those Phord wheels or aftermarket?

Clair
Yep they are Phord, had to machine snout on the rotor in order to not run a spacer,but could of just ran a spacer:tongue3:. The wheels are AR Shelby Redline and I think I got one of the last available sets in this color. 18x9 and 18x10.

Yeah running the spacer is the easy way out. Just got done rotary filing my front wheels.

To those making the ford wheels fit make sure the seat all to the rotor. My wheels looked seated but the had a couple of thousandths between.

Now I need to move my rear springs in to fit the 9" wheels.

Opening up the wheels would've meant no center cap on these particular wheels, and that was a no go. $35 worth of lathe time on the rotors didnt hurt me too bad! Heres my center cap mod lol!

Attachments

• 20110502161431.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,074
i have a 69 dart with the small bolt pattern . it has drums all around . it also has an 8 3/4 rear with .80 offset shackles . question is will the bullit 17 " or 18" rims fit my dart

i have a 69 dart with the small bolt pattern . it has drums all around . it also has an 8 3/4 rear with .80 offset shackles . question is will the bullit 17 " rims fit my dart

You will need adapters with that bolt pattern plus spacers. Would be kind of an abortion of aluminum bolted to your hubs but is doable.

Okay, just gotta ask - with over 57K views and 515 replies, is this one of the most viewed topics on the site? I had no idea this many people would be interested in this subject when I started this thread. Wow!

Thanks James!

Yep they are Phord, had to machine snout on the rotor in order to not run a spacer,but could of just ran a spacer:tongue3:. The wheels are AR Shelby Redline and I think I got one of the last available sets in this color. 18x9 and 18x10.

I love the look of your car! A couple of questions, what rear end are you running and did you use offset hangers / spring relocation?

Thanks!

I love the look of your car! A couple of questions, what rear end are you running and did you use offset hangers / spring relocation?

Thanks!
Thanks alot! I have a stock A body rear and the springs are moved into the frame rails 3".

335/30/18s they are sucked in on a 10 wide but were $120 cheaper than 295/35/18s so oh well.

-
Back