Should I do a FABO "Secret Santa"?

• Yes, I would be interested.

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
We have around 24 people right now. A lot of the more active members have joined, and a few newer guys. All in all we are really having a great turnout for the first year. I sure there are a lot of skeptics out there because, at least to my knowledge, this is the first year this has been done on FABO.

I believe it has to do with the fear of the release of personal information. For instance I used my place of employment address instead of my home address. lol

I could do the same thing... I don't think anyone would mess with it when it is C/O the Sheriff's Office... LOL

I live right across the street from a police officer, so I could care less. He is also good friends with my family kinda :-D

I believe it has to do with the fear of the release of personal information. For instance I used my place of employment address instead of my home address. lol

Hay if they can get past my Dog, Cat, the old guy next door the alarm system
and my 12" python that lives in the shop, hell they deserve any thing they can
get there hands on.

Kenny

Hay if they can get past my Dog, Cat, the old guy next door the alarm system
and my 12" python that lives in the shop, hell they deserve any thing they can
get there hands on.

Kenny

I hope you meant that you have a 12' python.... and not talking about other parts refered to as a 12" Python, unless the oldguy next door is Herbert from Family Guy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhHgrrQGDpk"]YouTube - Herbert the Pervert - Clips[/ame]

I hope you meant that you have a 12' python.... and not talking about other parts refered to as a 12" Python, unless the oldguy next door is Herbert from Family Guy.

That was funny, I never watched much of Family Guy. I meant 12 foot, dam it would be nice to have a 12 incher. LOL

Kenny

Tomorrow is the last day for signups. Tomorrow night I am going to be randomly splitting up the participants and sending out the PM's with the pertinant info.
Happy Holidays to all.
If it helps to get more participants, this can also be secret hanukkah!!!

All Secret Santa participants have been sent a PM and assigned a participating member to buy for. If there are any issues or conflicts, PM me.
Don't forget, you can also PM Joeychgo if you want to buy a membership as a gift, this also helps support this great site.

I guess its only a secret till they get their gift. My post mark will be a dead giveaway

Whats to be scared of? Everytime I buy something I give my address.

yeah, Im wondering why so many people dont wanna participate:angry7:

It's a great idea for those who want to do it, however, for myself, I just have too much family to buy for now, and my imagination isn't up to snuff for buying presents that people like. I'd just end up ticking someone off.
Maybe next year though. Hope everyone has a good time out of it.

hint.. pettybluedart is a size 8, but don't get him a skirt, he likes dresses:poke::toothy10::toothy10:

Got mine. I'm headed for the old Deer gut pile as we speak. What a lucky name i got. You lucky dog you.
Small Block

Hey everyone.... if your gift has flies around it or moving on its own then I wouldn't open it.

As many as i can get lol very horny guy here.Na Cin is all I can handle

WAY to much information. :-D

Just waiting on 3 people to confirm their PM. I have already gotten a couple small gifts I have collected for my person.

Who is waiting 'til Christmas to open their gifts and who is tearing it open as soon as they come through the door?

It's a great idea for those who want to do it, however, for myself, I just have too much family to buy for now, and my imagination isn't up to snuff for buying presents that people like. I'd just end up ticking someone off.
Maybe next year though. Hope everyone has a good time out of it.

hint.. pettybluedart is a size 8, but don't get him a skirt, he likes dresses:poke::toothy10::toothy10:

When we should call him prettybluedart . LOL

-
Back