• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
i have sent mine and got mine very good idea seems to be working fine

What was it we won't tell.

:lurk:
It's the big gummy worm
worlds-largest-gummy-worm-blue-red.jpg

Well when I get my gift I will post a picture. I think it's the appropriate thing to do unless it's down right embarrassing for some reason. lol

I say wait.....we have all known about this since what.....october? if we can wait that long I think we can wait a bit longer.

then again, I guess the choice is up to each person.

I noticed there is 2 threads on this. It would be nice if members recieve there gift that they post it here. So that we know they got them and can keep it a secret.

If you want to open it early, then open it. If you want to wait, then wait. Either way, post a pic.
I will post my picture here.

i got mine already im waiting till christmas day ive been out of town on a business trip just gonna be home for half a day till i go out again but...........i got my secret santa package all ready to go he's one lucky guy i hope he likes it.

Shipped mine out today via FedEx and PM'd the tracking info to jrlegacy23. Should get there by the 17th unless it gets lost in a midwest snowdrift.
I'm going to hold the incoming package and open it on Christmas morning. Anxious to see what everyone has given.
Great idea jrlegacy23! Hope it grows next year.

I sent mine today. Got something i always think about buying for myself but just havent. Hows that for a hint?

Anyone send a gift that needs additives? I did, and who ever gets it dont wait till Christmas to open. It's perishable and you will have to add a ................................................................GOOD COLD BEER.
Mine went out Friday.

Small Block, I think all gifts sent require a Good Cold Beer. Just maybe yours more than others. LOL

-
Back