Should I do a FABO "Secret Santa"?

• Yes, I would be interested.

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I received mine yesterday and opened it thinking it was something else.#-o I received a pm warning me but it was too late.

Thanks Santa Pete.

:worthles:

He must have known my 60 year old charger had seen better days. LOl
Going to take the hat to Gainesville in March and have Jeg sign it for me.

My gift is headed way north from me and is probably sitting in customs(it's been a week). So hang tight my northern friend, it's on the way.

WOW 6000 Posts!

<------------------

Attachments

• PC160003 (Custom).JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 169
  • PC160005 (Custom).JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 174
Alright!!!! Glad you liked it. There was a hint in my earlier post that I hoped you'd be trickled instead of tickled. Lol

See, it is all coming together nicely. Hopefully everyone is happy in the end.
A few are getting Gold Memberships to FABO also.

got this mopar sign and a tshirt veynice stuff thank u very much

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 128
A vibrating sign, COOL!! j/k

That is a neat sign to have, you do not see them arounnd too often.

Oh, and I sent a package out on Monday so one of you better watch out for your local driver!

Daredevil, I have already gotten a confirmation PM that yours in on its way. Be patient, don't stick your hands in the breather holes and open it when you get it... before it dies.
Also, don't feed it after midnight, do not expose it to sunlight, and never, never let it get wet.

There is an issue where the person that was supposed to buy for "ocdart" had run into financial issues and is not going to be able to participate now. If anyone is willing to volunteer and step up to buy a gfit for him, please PM me. If we get multiple volunteers, I will put all the names in a hat and draw one. That person, whom I am not going to mention, will not be allowed in any future Secret Santa festivities.
Thanks guys and Happy Holidays to all

-
Back