• No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Here she is in his car:
redneck-woman-huge-boobs-airbags.jpg

you guys are wrong!!!!! thats some nasty stuff.:angry7:

this is a christmas gift thread, lets see pictures of presents and santa before we all puke LOL

bwahahahahah! funny stuff...cottage cheese.....still laughing and whiping up the hot chocolate that came out my nose.

Well said DusterdDude72, lets get back to buisness. 8)

6 More Days!

The mailman better make it north by then. :angry7:

DD, I forgot to include the note that you are to notify me when that one is gone......or shortly before.

I still have your address
Small Block

DD, I forgot to include the note that you are to notify me when that one is gone......or shortly before.

I still have your address
Small Block

Your on notice.lol. I cant do that. I would eat ya out of house and home. Merry Christmas to you and your family Bill. Tell the young guns I wish them one too.

Motophysco I may put you and jr on the ignore list so I dont see that pic again. At least till after breakfast.

Wow just got mine today,very odd its Sunday.Thanks Homecloned,sorry could not waite,how sweet it is.

Attachments

• sony pic 671.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 107
  • sony pic 673.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 102
  • sony pic 674.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 100
Wow just got mine today,very odd its Sunday.Thanks Homecloned,sorry could not waite,how sweet it is.

Glad to hear it made it Snake! Sunday delivery? man that sure beats the USPS. lol You had mentioned you like anything hockey and all we can get here is Lightning gear, hope you like. Heck, they did kiss the cup a few years back.

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• 2603039559_d3697836c1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 164
I ended up opening mine early.... talked to the real Santa, he said I was a good boy, so I could. I got this, which is awesome bathroom reading:
51JuhMQQznL.jpg

and I was sent a present for my daughter also. She is 3 years old and loves snow white and Dopey, so this completes her collection... and she ripped it right open as soon as she saw it:

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 149
-
Back