Should I do a FABO "Secret Santa"?

• Yes, I would be interested.

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Recieved mine, sweet t-shirt with a hemi on it. Thanks merry xmas.

We did our Christmas today. Here is a nice gift I figured that I would post that my wife and daughter got for me:

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 144
I recieved GOLD membership for another year!WooHoo!!I had just re-inlisted my Gold membership in November while purchasing a couple FABO hoodies.I spoke with the Boss(Joey)and I,m good til the end of 2012.My gift was also sent out last month and as I see,he,s quite happy with his gift.I can,t wait to talk with him as there,s a connection to him in an odd way.LOL.Waiting for Secret Santa again next year.Good deed JR!

P.S Pete,I,m sure the mashed potatoes on the couch will help the other 2 you have holding your trailer down.Your good to go!LOL

I sent mine out and they have notified me that they received it and are happy with it but I assume they have not posted on here yet being that this is a busy time of year.

I have received mine also.

I will post when I get the chance, I just popped on fabo real quick....Now Bback to the busy christmas schedule!!!

I won't get mine until next week sometime I guess. Where I work was closed today and will be all next week. I'm going to tell my boss to be on the look out however so I will swing by and get it if it comes. If for some reason they can't drop it off because the gate is locked at work for some reason I guess they will hold for a few days or so???

I won't get mine until next week sometime I guess. Where I work was closed today and will be all next week. I'm going to tell my boss to be on the look out however so I will swing by and get it if it comes. If for some reason they can't drop it off because the gate is locked at work for some reason I guess they will hold for a few days or so???

You know that sucks I know whats its like to be a kid again,hang in

These arrived yesterday from 38 Dodge after a little 'detour' - you'll know what this means if you've been following this thread.
THANKS 38 Dodge !!! That sauce is going to go great on the next batch of ribs I BBQ. Never seen "HEMI BBQ Sauce" before - but it's sure to be powerful, and the label says it was made in Detroit!

Attachments

• FABOSecretSanta2010001_edited (Small).JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 160
Thank you to my Secret Santa for the Mopar Fender Grippers!!! I've been needing new set for a couple of years now!! They work much better that other style! Merry Christmas!!

Thanks again,
Brent

This arrived yesterday from 38 Dodge after a little 'detour' - you'll know what this means if you've been following this thread.
THANKS 38 Dodge !!! That sauce is going to go great on the next batch of ribs I BBQ. Never seen "HEMI BBQ Sauce" before - but it's sure to be powerful, and the label says it was made in Detroit!

Man the texture of BBQ sauce looks like it will good and hot!

I got Small Block a FABO hoodie for Christmas. He did receive it.

love it i needed one i got a new floor mat for the trunk of the dart
166197_181027265248898_100000248762884_573697_6096958_n.jpg

My buddy that I got for has not chimes in yet,me wonders if he like it? it was more for his car

I went ahead and spoke up for Small Block... he is who I bought for.

So jrlegacy23 can mark me off the list encase their are any scrooges! LOL

totally missed this till now. wish i would have saw it..

Well you have to hang around one year (actually a little less) to get in on it..... so we know you're not going anywhere. :toothy10:

Hey everyone it is snowing at my house! :cheers:

I'm having a white Christmas! :cheers:

Sorry for the enthusiasm we don't get much snow down here in the south......... especially on Christmas!! :angry7: :angry7:

mullinax95, are you getting hail now? Friends in NC said they were.

I went out and checked.
No not hail... just some nice size snow. Maybe a little over ¾ " now.

Looks like NC is getting most of the snow.... like always.

Are you sure they didn't mean sleet?

Thank you to my Secret Santa for the Mopar Fender Grippers!!! I've been needing new set for a couple of years now!! They work much better that other style! Merry Christmas!!

Thanks again,
Brent

Ah, but no comment about the wrapping? ;)

-
Back