Should I do a FABO "Secret Santa"?

• Yes, I would be interested.

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Come on guys! Post some pics of what was opened up Christmas morning. I want to see what everyone got from their 'Secret Santa'.
Thanks again to jrlegacy23 for organizing the first FABO 'Secret Santa'. Already looking forward to the 2011 version.

Come on guys! Post some pics of what was opened up Christmas morning. I want to see what everyone got from their 'Secret Santa'.
Thanks again to jrlegacy23 for organizing the first FABO 'Secret Santa'. Already looking forward to the 2011 version.

Well I would except nothing has came.

Hey jrlegacy23,,

Is everyone checked off except us three??

Got to make sure everyone has received their gift in order we can say Secret Santa officially went without troubles. LOL

I know the situation about mine so it will be a little bit longer more than likely.

As far as contacting me about it, I believe it is down to you two as the only ones left that have not received their gifts.

Ill post up pictures eventually.

There was a little bit of "mix up" with the gift I received.

but I will update everyone as soon as I feel it is comfortable to do so.

also JR is a great guy and stepped up in an awesome way...I will update on that later aswell.

72scamptramp, I talked to your secret santa today. He said your gift just came back in the mail because he messed up on the address and came back return to sender. It is corrected and should be going back out tomorrow.

I went to the mail box today and it was Christmas all over again.
I would like to thank my Secret Santa, he has seen my posts
and knows what I do for a living. Can't wait to show the guys. :cheers:
Thanks
Kenny
View attachment IMG00055.jpg

I got a Patriots Mouse pad and bottle warmer. I tried to get some pics but the kids stole my batteries out of my digital camera for their "toys".

Well here's what I got. The last photo is a authentic apparel Choko.com sticker that is on the hat. Canadian eh?? :toothy10:

Attachments

• Tote.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Dodge Chanllener Mug.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Dodge Hat.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 150
  • Chogo.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 149
Nice, you got a plastic mailbox post.... j/k

Is that one thing a cooler?

Yeah I actually tried to get something white behind my gifts so they would show up better.

Yeah it's a cooler. I guess it could be used as a bag, tote, etc..

So we are still only waiting on one person who should be getting their gift at anytime. Any other issues, just let me know?

-
Back