Should I do a FABO "Secret Santa"?

• Yes, I would be interested.

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I sent mine today. Got something i always think about buying for myself but just havent. Hows that for a hint?

Cool! I can't wait to get that new 572" Hemi from daredevil for my '69 Dart. Man, you shouldn't have! LOL.

Maybe he got me and not you lol,looking forward for some hot Blonds to pop out.ya my wife says I am a pig I know.

nope, I have not got anything yet either.

I have not sent my gift out yet either...I was going to wait until wednesday or thursday before I sent it out priority through usps . so they should recieve it at the beginning of christmas week

Sent out mine and it was received As for receiving anything, nothing yet but it's all good. The season is about Christ. Not concerned about receiving anything. Just happy I could participate and help make someones Christmas brighter.

What I'm thinking is when the FABO Hoodies and sweat shirts was for sale members more than likely bought the gifts there. Joey said they will take two weeks to ship out so that would put them a couple days before Christmas. But of course don't hold me that. lol

Sent mine and I havent gotten anything yet, Im leaving for florida this weekend and wont be back until the 28th. So Ill wait till then.

I keep going to the mail box, nothing!
I keep stopping the Fedex man, nothing!
I keep waiving at the Purolator man, and nothing!
:blob6:

Kenny

I like this, everybody sent theirs out, and nobody has gotten one in return : ) Gotta love the shipping process around the Holidays.

-
Back