Should I do a FABO "Secret Santa"?

• Yes, I would be interested.

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Still waiting on 1 person to confirm their PM. I figured it was long enough, so I called his house and left a message with a family member to check his PM's. Just wanted to make sure this Secret Santa goes off without a hitch and nobody gets screwed out of a present.
HO HO HO, Merry Christmas!!!!!

I sent the gift when we got the Pm, Didnt get mine yet. I probably wont be able to wait for Xmas.:snakeman:

still a few weeks before christmas yet, some folks may just be holding out a bit longer. patience is a virtue lol

Dang guys you've got to have a little patience! LOL!

Have been to the post office lately? I was there today for 30 frickn minutes!

I am in no rush......there is still 3 weeks until christmas....and even depending on when I do get my gift....I most likely will not open it until my birthday or christmas anyhow.

I ordered something two days ago and noticed that UPS is starting to get a few days out more than it usually is through the year. This time of year you can imagine why.

I would give to at least New Years before you complain about not getting a gift. Shipping and sorting is slow this time of year.

I know what you mean!

I needed to stock up on flat rate box's through USPS so I placed in order for some Large,medium,small box's aswell as different sized envelopes.

it took 3 days for the order to process and then another week before 1/3 of my order arrived, then the next day another 3rd of my order arrived and then the next day the rest of my order arrived.

holiday season is slowing things down a bit.

You guys a worse then a bunch of kids!! The person I got will get his a couple days before Christmas, and when I get mine I will open it on Christmas. Now go sit on Santa's knee and wait.

Kenny

I will open mine when it gets here. Beings that its I dont normally get christmas gifts this will be the first one ive opened in a few years.

It don't matter to me if the gift arrives after Xmas or not. I am just glad that this secret Santa seems to have gone smoothly for jrlegacy!!

It's a great idea for those who want to do it, however, for myself, I just have too much family to buy for now, and my imagination isn't up to snuff for buying presents that people like. I'd just end up ticking someone off.
Maybe next year though. Hope everyone has a good time out of it.

hint.. pettybluedart is a size 8, but don't get him a skirt, he likes dresses:poke::toothy10::toothy10:
I like hammydowns Bill,send all your discarded dresses(without stains)and I can make a comfy car cover for ya!Preferrably flower pattern.:flower::love1:

I sent my gift out last week,hope the drug sniffing dogs dont get it lol.Going from Canada to the United states could be slow.

You guys a worse then a bunch of kids!! The person I got will get his a couple days before Christmas, and when I get mine I will open it on Christmas. Now go sit on Santa's knee and wait.

Kenny

I sent my gift out last week,hope the drug sniffing dogs dont get it lol.Going from Canada to the United states could be slow.

You guys ain't right! lol

It don't matter to me if the gift arrives after Xmas or not. I am just glad that this secret Santa seems to have gone smoothly for jrlegacy!!

Yeah it seems everything is going good right now UNTIL the gifts start getting opened!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA! :snakeman:

uh oh.....I hope it wasnt me because it sounds like mullinax is handing out coal for christmas LOL

I am just glad the Secret Santa is go smooth for the group of us. In a way, if one loses, it spoils it for us all and the spirit of the holiday.

While I wasnt part of this...mainly because I didnt think it would work.... I give mass props and kudos to those in charge and all the players... seems like its going well... I am sure there is lots of work behind the scenes.. Nice one people... nice.

-RPM

-
Back